1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. AnimalKingdom

Posts by AnimalKingdom

  • Code Name: Project Alpha

    • AnimalKingdom
    • July 14, 2014 at 2:41 AM

    This is a cool concept! A community created game.

    Too bad nobody is posting their ideas. + sorry I don't have anything to contribute.

    Maybe consider posting the video on a few social media outlets to boost your audience.

  • totally random texture thread

    • AnimalKingdom
    • July 14, 2014 at 2:37 AM

    I need to learn how to make better normal/bump maps.

    I like some of the stuff you guys posted look like HQ work!

  • So i made a game...what next?

    • AnimalKingdom
    • July 14, 2014 at 2:35 AM

    Nice, I'll give this game a try later.

    Sounds like an interesting concept. I look forward to see what kind of things you create in the future!

  • [UT1][Remastered] Maps that I made

    • AnimalKingdom
    • July 14, 2014 at 2:33 AM

    Nice, i love the look of these! They kind of have that Amnesia type feel to them. Very unique.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™