BIG NEWS! If you happen to be using my music tracks, you can now download ALL of my video game music tracks at once. My brand new "Game Music Mega Pack" contains all of my game music tracks (looping and non-looping) to date...over 1100 tracks in super high-quality Ogg format. I had a lot of requests for this, so here it is: https://soundimage.org/ogg-game-music-mega-pack/ That said, I've created some cool new bark textures. They live on my Bark - Artistic (Tile-able) page. You can access all my free textures here: https://soundimage.org/images-home-page/ Have a great week! 🙂
Posts by Eric Matyas
-
-
UPDATE: I just released my Ogg Game Music Mega Pack. It contains all of my video game music tracks (looping and non-looping) to date...over 1100 tracks. Here's the link: https://soundimage.org/ogg-game-music-mega-pack/ I had been receiving numerous requests for a way to download all of my game music at once. You asked for it...you got it! Enjoy! 🙂
-
Quote from ritsudaniel
On 9/11/2024 at 12:01 AM, ritsudaniel said: Great, thank for sharing
You're very welcome!
Hi Everyone, Please don't forget about my Ogg Music Packs. Each pack enables you to download all of my music tracks from a particular genre... over 1000 tracks, both looping and non-looping. Here's a link: https://soundimage.org/ogg-music-packs-2/ That said, this week's brand new free MP3 track is one my Sci-Fi 13 page: "CYBERPUNK STORIES" https://soundimage.org/sci-fi-13/ I sincerely hope some of my creations are helpful in your projects! 🙂
-
Greetings Fellow Creatives, I've uploaded some cool new seamless wood texture images that you can use for materials for games, 3D art, backgrounds for videos and anything else you can think of. You'll find them here: https://soundimage.org/txr-wood-seamless/ As always, they are completely free to download and use with attribution, as are my 5000+ other images. OTHER NEWS For those of you who use my free Mp3 music tracks, I'm working on creating a Music Mega Pack that will enable you to download all of my tracks from my most popular genres at once...a huge time-saver. Plus, the tracks will be in higher-quality Ogg format which also tends to loop better in game engines...another added bonus. If anyone has any questions, feel free to reach out. 🙂 In the meantime, enjoy, stay safe and keep being creative!
-
Quote from eNNercY
On 8/13/2024 at 12:01 PM, eNNercY said: awesome stuff! do you have any salsa, samba, tango? i really like the italian heist one

Thanks! I might need to create something custom for you. Feel free to dm or email me. 🙂
Greetings Everyone, This week's new music track is on my Sci-Fi 13 page: LoFi_DESOLATION IN THE OUTER RIM https://soundimage.org/sci-fi-13/ I think the LoFi version sounds really cool. Anyhow, it's 100% free to download and use with attribution, just like my thousands of other music tracks. Enjoy and keep being creative! 🙂
-
Hi Everyone, Brand new seamless texture images are ready on my Stone - Artistic (Tile-able) page. You can access my images categories here: https://soundimage.org/images-home-page/ All of my images are 100% free to use with attribution, just like my music and sound effects. Enjoy! 🙂
-
Hi Everyone, This week's brand new free music track is on my Sci-Fi 13 page: "CYBER NOIR" – (Looping and Non-Looping) https://soundimage.org/sci-fi-13/ If you can, please consider making a small donation on my website to help support my efforts. My site has always been 100% ad-free (I pay for everything myself) and contributions from the community really help me a lot. To donate, you can: *Purchase one of my Ogg music packs. These packs contain all of my tracks to date in various genres: https://soundimage.org/ogg-music-packs-2/ *Donate through PayPal (or a credit card) using the Donate button. https://soundimage.org/donate/ Thanks in advance for your support and encouragement!
-
Greetings Fellow Content Creators! "IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT" is this week's new music track. As always, it's 100% free to download and use in your projects with attribution, just like my thousands of other tracks. You'll find it on my Dark/Ominous 2 page: https://soundimage.org/dark-ominous-2/ CUSTOM MUSIC Does anyone need some custom music? I'd love to help out! In the meantime, enjoy my free library! 🙂
-
Just finished a bunch of custom music for a cool point-and-click horror game that will be released in September. I think it came out really well. If anyone is interested in checking it out, let me know and I'll send you a link. That said, this week's new free-to-use-with-attribution music track is on my Funny 8 page: "CHAOS IN THE SEWERS" https://soundimage.org/funny-8/ Enjoy, stay safe and keep being creative!
-
Greetings Creatives! "MIDNIGHT STREETS" is this week's brand new music track. As always, it's 100% free to use with attribution, like my thousands of other music tracks. You can download it here: https://soundimage.org/dark-ominous-2/ OGG MUSIC PACKS Please don't forget about my Ogg music packs which enable you to download all of my tracks at once from various genres...a real time-saver. https://soundimage.org/ogg-music-packs-2/ Enjoy! 🙂
-
Hi Everyone, If you can, please consider making a small donation on my website to help support my efforts. My site has always been 100% ad-free (I pay for everything myself) and contributions from the community really help me a lot. Thanks in advance! That said, this week's new free music track is: "ONCE UPON A NIGHTMARE" – (Looping) https://soundimage.org/dark-ominous-2/ It's 100% free to use with attribution, just like my thousands of other tracks. Enjoy and keep being creative!
-
"DESOLATION IN THE OUTER RIM" is this week's new free music track. I think this track does sound pretty darn desolate….maybe for some barren, windswept world. It could also be used to underscore a character’s inner-life at some point…maybe at a moment of contemplation or introspection…or maybe for something else entirely. Anyhow, the track fades up from silence and fades to silence at the end so it can easily be looped if need be. As always, it's 100% free to download and use with attribution, like my thousands of other tracks. You'll find it here: https://soundimage.org/sci-fi-13/ Enjoy! 🙂
-
Quote from thomasdiel
On 6/28/2024 at 3:15 AM, thomasdiel said: Thank for sharing
You're very welcome...I hope some of my tracks are helpful in your games! 🙂
Greetings Creatives! This week's new free music track is on my Sci-Fi 13 page: "DEATH CANYON" https://soundimage.org/sci-fi-13/ CUSTOM MUSIC Need some custom music for your game, video or something else? I'd love to help out! You can contact me here: https://soundimage.org/custom-work/ Have a great week and keep being creative! 🙂
-
"GRUMPY SLIMEBALL FROM OUTER SPACE" is this week's brand new free-to-use-with-attribution music track. You can download it in Mp3 format from my new Sci-Fi 13 page: https://soundimage.org/sci-fi-13/ As always, it's 100% free to use with attribution, just like my thousands of other tracks. And my Ogg music packs are here: https://soundimage.org/ogg-music-packs-2/ Enjoy! 🙂
-
Hey Everyone, Here' a brand new track on my brand new Sci-Fi 13 page: "SEWER CREEPERS DOWN THE DRAIN" https://soundimage.org/sci-fi-13/ Fun stuff! Need some custom music created? Give me a shout! My contact information is on my site. 🙂 Keep up that creativity!
-
Greetings Friends, I have some brand new music to share with you: On my Fantasy 13 page: "TREASURE CAVE " https://soundimage.org/fantasy-13/ On my Funny 8 page: "SNEAKING AROUND QUIRKILY" https://soundimage.org/funny-8/ Ogg Music Packs Please make sure to check out my Ogg music packs which enable you to download all of my tracks from various genres at once...a huge time-saver. Here's a link: https://soundimage.org/ogg-music-packs-2/ Enjoy and keep being creative!

-
Happy May Earthlings! I had another very busy month, but here's a brand new track for you on my Fantasy 13 page: "TROUBLE IN DREAMLAND" https://soundimage.org/fantasy-13/ As always, it's 100% free to use with attribution, like my thousands of other tracks. Enjoy! 🙂
-
Hey Everyone, Here's another brand new MP3 track on my Sci-Fi 12 page: "INTROSPECTIVE MACHINE INTELLIGENCE" https://soundimage.org/sci-fi-12/ I wonder what kinds of things they will ponder. Anyhow...enjoy and keep creating cool stuff! 🙂
-
Greetings Friends, I've been super busy creating custom music for clients, but I did manage to upload a new MP3 track that you can freely use in your projects, just like my thousands of other tracks. It's on my Sci-Fi 12 page: "ANCIENT ALIEN WORLDS" https://soundimage.org/sci-fi-12/ The Ogg version is available on Gumroad. CUSTOM WORK If anyone needs help with custom music, feel free to contact me...I'd love to help! 🙂
-
Greetings Everyone! I have some brand new MP3 tracks to share. Free to use, as always, with attribution. They are: On my Funny 8 page: "THE PLASTERED PELICANS POLKA" https://soundimage.org/funny-8/ And on my Chiptunes 5 page: "PIXELTOWN R&B" https://soundimage.org/chiptunes-5/ Please don't forget to check out my higher-fidelity Ogg music packs here: https://soundimage.org/ogg-music-packs-2/ Enjoy...and keep creating awesome stuff! 🙂