1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Fnugz

Posts by Fnugz

  • Marble

    • Fnugz
    • May 15, 2024 at 9:45 PM

    Hey I have teamed up with @Quotingmc and we are working on a defuse map set in a marble quarry.

    Workshop

    Mood board:

    Spoiler


    Screenshots:

    Spoiler

  • What movie is this?

    • Fnugz
    • March 28, 2018 at 12:45 AM

    @'RZL It is John Wick 2, isn't it?

  • RaVaGe's real life WIP

    • Fnugz
    • December 28, 2017 at 11:18 PM

    Looks amazing, what engine is this?

  • Battlefront 2

    • Fnugz
    • November 14, 2017 at 11:19 PM

  • What are you playing now?

    • Fnugz
    • November 13, 2017 at 5:09 PM
    Quote from [HP]

    17 hours ago, [HP] said: What game's that again?

    Quote from blackdog

    7 hours ago, blackdog said: My money is on Killing Floor 2

    It is Dying Light by Techland. Really good co-op game imo.

  • Overwatch

    • Fnugz
    • September 21, 2017 at 11:12 PM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • [CS:GO][WIP] Trailerpark

    • Fnugz
    • September 15, 2017 at 2:31 PM
    Quote from RA7

    21 hours ago, RA7 said: Looks supreme

    Looks Global to me! I'll see myself out...

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • Fnugz
    • July 30, 2017 at 1:29 AM

    My play is almost as great as @General Vivi's reaction.

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • de_scepter

    • Fnugz
    • July 11, 2017 at 10:38 PM

    Good job on the map, looks really nice! I got some feedback, mostly clipping issues.

  • [CS:GO] Thrill Assets

    • Fnugz
    • May 31, 2017 at 1:06 AM

    Thank you, grand wizard of assets.

  • Overwatch

    • Fnugz
    • May 29, 2017 at 1:49 PM

    Looks like he skipped leg day

  • What movie is this?

    • Fnugz
    • January 30, 2017 at 3:33 PM

    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/DqDS9Np.gif]

  • Site Changes and Feedback

    • Fnugz
    • January 29, 2017 at 6:24 PM

    @El_Exodus Don't worry, I fixed it!

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/YlfR7gh.png]

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • Fnugz
    • December 9, 2016 at 2:22 AM
    Quote from Squad

    8 hours ago, Squad said: Any more info about that?

    More spreadsheets here

  • Overwatch

    • Fnugz
    • November 4, 2016 at 7:06 PM

    Sombra hero overview page with abilities.

  • Paladins

    • Fnugz
    • September 18, 2016 at 9:56 PM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Overwatch

    • Fnugz
    • September 16, 2016 at 6:09 PM
    Quote from Puddy

    1 hour ago, Puddy said: Quality art piece

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • [CS:GO] de_austria (WIP)

    • Fnugz
    • August 17, 2016 at 5:32 PM

    I like the changes you have made and the alternate entrance into B site, as I think it was needed.

    I think the map is generally well clipped, and I could not find any places the bomb could get stuck.

    I did however, find a few boost spots that need to be fixed.

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • Fnugz
    • July 5, 2016 at 9:44 PM

    I made a website which lets you do the pick'em challenge on internet: CSGOPickemManager.com

    Copy pasta from my reddit post because I am lazy:

    Spoiler I have been working hard on this project and I am proud to present CSGOPickemManager.com

    How do I use it? Sign in with Steam (top right corner), follow the link then add your game auth code and you are good to go. Go to the Pick'Em tab and click on the team you think is going to win (you still need to have the team sticker in your inventory) and submit.

    Other features: Viewable on your mobile devices. View your own and other's Pick'Em and Fantasy Team. View the best Users' picks and fantasy teams on the leaderboards. I really wanted to be ready with fantasy team upload as well, but I didn't make it in time - maybe next major. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    Note: This is a test run and its still a early beta. I do not know how well the server will handle a lot of users. I will try to fix any remaining bugs as fast as possible. There will probably still be a few left, but that's a part of the experience. I would like to ask you to make your predictions in-game if you have access to the game, to avoid putting unnecessary stress on the server. Thank you.

  • Making Breakable Doors for CSGO

    • Fnugz
    • May 31, 2016 at 1:42 AM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™