1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Simonay

Posts by Simonay

  • [CS:GO] de_Cuzco

    • Simonay
    • June 15, 2014 at 10:34 PM

    I'm kind of new to the whole mapping scene, but I'm proud to announce my first proper map for an actual game mode, Cuzco!


    I'm not hosting any servers for it at the minute, but I'd be more than pleased if anyone added me on steam and wanted to try it out with other humans. It originated as a silly concept, but over the last couple of weeks it's evolved into a (somewhat) fully fledged map that works (reasonably) well with both classic and deathmatch modes.


    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=270576577


    Please let me know what you think - I didn't try to make a definitive gameplay experience, but I've tried to balanced things where possible, even if the layout is rather unconventional.


  • [CS:GO] ar_blocks WIP

    • Simonay
    • June 15, 2014 at 10:03 PM

    That looks really inventive - are those lego bricks models or brushwork? Looking great though, can't wait to see the finished result!

  • [CS:GO] de_acceleration

    • Simonay
    • June 14, 2014 at 9:52 AM

    Such an original setting, nice work!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™