1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. PuffDragon

Posts by PuffDragon

  • [WIP] de_geiger

    • PuffDragon
    • September 1, 2015 at 8:38 AM

    **FIXED**

    While uploading the map yesterday I forgot to add the models and textures to the map file. I will see to fix this as soon as possible.

  • [WIP] de_geiger

    • PuffDragon
    • September 1, 2015 at 4:17 AM

    A long time without any updates.

    Even though it's not finished I'm satisfied with the work that has been done during the limited amount of free time I've had.

    Thank you for your time!

  • [WIP] de_geiger

    • PuffDragon
    • July 2, 2015 at 7:28 PM

    I've updated the overview so it's not as cluttered. I hope this make it easier to identify the layout.

    The textured area is a somewhat close representation of what I had in mind for the map. But do mind that it's not final. And yes, I use various picture references.

    The map is indeed of the larger scale, but I've kept the time for T to reach the bomb sites at about 16 seconds, give or take depending on how run.

    I'll take in consideration to flatten out the map a bit. I just worry that it hurt the layout too much. Alternatively removing some pathways. But it's much valued feedback which I will keep in mind while continuing my work on the map!

  • [WIP] de_geiger

    • PuffDragon
    • July 2, 2015 at 1:15 AM

    Hello!

    I'm a first year leveldesign student who has, as a side project, been working on a CS:GO map. This is to learn more about leveldesign in general, but also getting experience

    from recieving and applying feedback to my work.


    "Geiger plays out within the gates of a canadian uranium refinement plant. The facility has been under the threat of terrorism during a few occations

    before but this is the largest operation to date. The counter-terrorist force has to stop it once and for all."

    Workshop Submission

    Imgur Album


Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™