1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Vinneri

Posts by Vinneri

  • [CS:GO] King of the Hill gamemode development/suggestions thread

    • Vinneri
    • January 19, 2015 at 11:49 PM

    So I wanted to make you a graybox


    [Blocked Image: http://puu.sh/eKT5f/30faea213f.jpg]


    Feel free to use, but let the name be ;D


    .BSP: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8vexcj9vn4dt…eri_a1.bsp?dl=0

    .VMF: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gujxsrfmy5qz…eri_a1.vmf?dl=0

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • Vinneri
    • January 19, 2015 at 11:20 AM

    Has kinggambit changed date of his playtest? If so, I'd like to have 20.1 de_agri. If not, you can dismiss this record would be nice.

  • [CS:GO] King of the Hill gamemode development/suggestions thread

    • Vinneri
    • January 19, 2015 at 10:41 AM

    I couldn't attend to second map, but the first one wasn't good for this mode. I feel that capture point is like both teams trying to take site and then retake or defend it. Point could be made like normal bombsite and it could have max 3 routes to get by each team. Flanking should be slightly possible, but it should be incouraged to just hold the site. Site also need choke points, so it's not that messy fighting.

  • What I'm Working On

    • Vinneri
    • January 2, 2015 at 4:27 PM

    This topic needs new name -2015 Also are you aware of little balance idea that /r/globaloffensive made to de_cache? http://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffens…e_less_ctsided/

  • de_venetica (contra "remake")

    • Vinneri
    • December 28, 2014 at 10:31 PM

    I guess venice would be nice theme for this map (idea from the name). I could actually see it work

  • de_venetica (contra "remake")

    • Vinneri
    • December 27, 2014 at 3:18 PM

    Also playtest would be nice. I've played some games comp. Sourcetimes. Removing that underground is good idea I think. Will see how it plays out.

  • Games W.I.P Thread

    • Vinneri
    • December 17, 2014 at 2:50 PM
    Quote from clankill3r

    Looks cool! The only thing I didn't like is that there is not a single failed attempt in the video.

    Oh yes, there is! 0:45 twice!

  • Into the War - Indie Fps

    • Vinneri
    • December 14, 2014 at 11:44 PM

    How do you stand out of all other fps games? What's yours ace in the pocket?

  • de_caliche, a new map that my friend and I are working on

    • Vinneri
    • December 14, 2014 at 11:41 PM

    Hey! Your map doesn't have much details. You should use reference pics to find out how to make the map more realistic.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Vinneri
    • December 3, 2014 at 9:13 PM

    Has been a while since last update on de_agri, Something for you guys!

    [Blocked Image: http://puu.sh/dfPCv/42d9b48fd3.jpg]

  • [help] Too many t-junctions to fix up!

    • Vinneri
    • November 17, 2014 at 8:13 PM

    So, I didn't find the problem. I decided to take yesterdays save and I hope it was just somekind of bug, that my today's work did.

  • [help] Too many t-junctions to fix up!

    • Vinneri
    • November 17, 2014 at 6:28 PM

    It makes no sense! I've tried those and some times moving detail away 1 unit, it somehow increases t-junctions. This really sucks. And sometimes deleting func_detail it also increases t-junctions!

  • [help] Too many t-junctions to fix up!

    • Vinneri
    • November 17, 2014 at 4:08 PM

    Didn't understand toughing thing. Does that mean, func_detail brush that has same "side" as world_brush?


    [Blocked Image: http://puu.sh/cUAb1/94a004812e.jpg]


    For example, and when func_detail off


    [Blocked Image: http://puu.sh/cUAs5/6150bfed30.jpg]

  • [help] Too many t-junctions to fix up!

    • Vinneri
    • November 17, 2014 at 3:16 PM

    Hello! I can't compile map because of this. What is needed to too?

    I understood that I have too many func_details and I have to make props of them by Propper. Is that a solution or the only solution?

  • [cs:go]de_twinstar

    • Vinneri
    • November 14, 2014 at 11:21 AM

    De_oregasm?

    Edit. Actually de_mineral could work too

  • [CS:GO] de_dhaka WIP name

    • Vinneri
    • November 9, 2014 at 4:45 PM

    I remember this too! Is the rotationtime more optimal this time?

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Vinneri
    • November 7, 2014 at 10:02 PM
    Quote from Stiffy360

    Doing an art pass of everyone's favorite TF2 map, cp_orange_x3.


    Some bits need a lot of work, and I'm still unsure how to do the ground without it looking overdetailed, but not underdetailed

    Nice work dude!


    I would recommend to make more cover to last point, because it's impossible to take, if both teams have more that 5 players and spawntimes are short. It has been the only downside in the map, so I hope you do something to that. Plzz (puppysmile)

  • dod_donner for cs go need help

    • Vinneri
    • November 4, 2014 at 1:00 PM

    Jackophant, you are so cruel. I started de_dönner, which is totally different map with unique name.

  • de_manor (WIP name)

    • Vinneri
    • November 4, 2014 at 12:56 PM

    I vote for de_palazzo!

  • CS:GO mapping phases - and some questions :)

    • Vinneri
    • October 18, 2014 at 12:08 PM
    Quote from moyyst

    1 second earlier isn't good enough. I though so too but on an actual play test you want something like 2 or 3 seconds unless its a rush site.

    other then that. I've got the same problems. I'd say go for it rather then think about optimazation already / lightning. Such things come rather late in the progress. And the general theme can change many times on a map.


    oh and welcome!!


    Agree, but I still think you must know optimization now, because if you start doing it now, you save so much work in the end.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™