1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. onebit

Posts by onebit

  • [CSGO] de_innsbrook

    • onebit
    • February 3, 2015 at 6:12 AM

    Yup, tunnels have been remodelled. Will release asap!

  • [CSGO] de_innsbrook

    • onebit
    • February 1, 2015 at 2:38 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/xLU14Hm.jpg]

    I also closed a gate in mid, so CT can hold better.

  • [CSGO] de_innsbrook

    • onebit
    • January 31, 2015 at 12:31 PM

    I see your points jackophant, thank you!

  • [CSGO] de_innsbrook

    • onebit
    • January 31, 2015 at 9:33 AM

    I understand the appeal of lane maps, but I don't want this one to be such map.

  • [CSGO] de_innsbrook

    • onebit
    • January 31, 2015 at 4:05 AM
    Quote from tr0nic

    We are because old tunnels = current tunnels. I opened the map that we playtested months ago , same exact layout... It wasnt simplified.

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/gmdYazL.jpg]

    Quote from tr0nic

    Bombsite B paths are weirdly shaped, weird angles. Maybe work on that if you dont want to change the layout too much.

    Why does everything have to be 90°?

  • [CSGO] de_innsbrook

    • onebit
    • January 30, 2015 at 6:16 PM

    yeah jackophant, I fixed a lot of those issues.

    CT can use underpass to lower B, but they have plenty of time to go through Top of Mid to B. The quickest route to Top of B is actually Underpass to Wall!

    And yes, planting at B is quite the risk, which is why T have two entrances at the Top of B.


    Not sure why the old version is criticized?

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • onebit
    • January 29, 2015 at 9:31 PM
    Quote from blackdog

    my eyes are bleeding, please change that background.

    Done!

    Quote from blackdog

    Dunno how serious you are, but with a website like this I can't see people taking it very seriously. There are so many templates around... if you really want to go 1990 and retrò I think there's still a way to make it a bit more appealing

    I guess I should have paid a webdesigner to make one for me?

  • [CSGO] de_innsbrook

    • onebit
    • January 29, 2015 at 12:19 AM

    I too think I have.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • onebit
    • January 28, 2015 at 11:09 PM
    Quote from jackophant

    What's the relevance of the decal? "Aggressive afro dude"?

    Might as well help a dude that helped me.

  • [CSGO] de_innsbrook

    • onebit
    • January 28, 2015 at 4:50 PM

    Can't say I disagree, modellers and texturers wanted!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • onebit
    • January 28, 2015 at 4:42 PM
    Quote from jackophant

    1995 called... They want their website back


    Took me like two hours to code


    Quote from jackophant

    It would be nice to have a jpg/png of the image that must be included rather than forcing us to DL vmt/vtf files which I have to open a bloody special tool to view. #effort

    Eh, just throw it in csgo and it's ready, easier than having to convert it yourself I think.

    But here's the unedited png if you want to see it anyway.

    Quote from jackophant

    Website doesn't give much away... what do you plan to do with the maps after?

    I'm gonna put workshop links on the site after the deadline and things.

  • WIP(CS:GO) De_Agri

    • onebit
    • January 28, 2015 at 12:07 PM

    I really liked the simplicity of A.

  • [CSGO] de_innsbrook

    • onebit
    • January 27, 2015 at 9:41 PM

    Hey guys, look at this!

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/g9FriXt.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/ZYpW62C.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/KgIcTtr.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/TFcYZcO.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/Me0ZHYQ.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/vWwrCE7.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/43Umsdd.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/H4OTo5v.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/OgJRfpe.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/78y2F8g.jpg]

    Workshop link

    Also a contest!

    http://www.nielsgade.dk/csgo/

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • onebit
    • January 27, 2015 at 9:24 PM

    A contest for csgo!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • onebit
    • January 27, 2015 at 8:20 PM

    http://www.nielsgade.dk/csgo/

  • [CS:GO] - de_paciscor

    • onebit
    • April 14, 2014 at 7:51 PM

    Added a second bombsite

    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=236230766

  • [CS:GO] - de_paciscor

    • onebit
    • April 3, 2014 at 9:18 AM

    Adding a second bombsite

  • [CS:GO] - de_paciscor

    • onebit
    • March 27, 2014 at 10:03 AM

    Yeah, I fixed that.

  • [CS:GO] - de_paciscor

    • onebit
    • March 21, 2014 at 7:09 AM

    Good idea, I'll look into it, thanks kinggambit!

  • [CS:GO] - de_paciscor

    • onebit
    • March 18, 2014 at 6:14 PM

    Hi guys, long time mapper here, I made a thing.

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/Cg9iIPk.jpg]

    Find it here

    A group of professionals are assaulting the new mall.

    It is up to the British SAS to stop them.


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/xdymcnF.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/QJ3ED7A.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/Hizv2Ra.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/JHlhD8Y.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/TnlDLNJ.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/ZfRTFiY.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/LbqcKb6.jpg]

    Workshop link

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™