1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ESToomere

Posts by ESToomere

  • Christopher Nolan‘s Interstellar

    • ESToomere
    • May 9, 2014 at 3:56 PM
    Quote from (HP)

    Sigh... not that McConaughey guy again.

    Why not?

  • Generalvivi's - Prototypes and Polygons (now with vr)

    • ESToomere
    • May 9, 2014 at 3:03 PM

    Bloody hell, this is amazing.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ESToomere
    • May 9, 2014 at 2:56 PM

    And how does it handle? Usually Source hates nearing the edges.

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • ESToomere
    • April 23, 2014 at 12:21 PM

    Hey, sorry again I couldn't make it to my own playtest. Next time if I get a slot.
    I'd GREATLY appreciate feedback either here, on the map's topic or DM/PM me.
    Thanks again.

  • Aww yisss. My mapcore shit came.

    • ESToomere
    • April 23, 2014 at 12:18 PM
    Quote from Sentura

    Could you add tanktops to the collection as well? Preferably with an insignia logo rather than full shirt logo? I think the collection needs way more subtlety

    GOTTA REP WHEN YOU RIP

  • [CS:GO] fy_officeday/ar_maktab/ar_potato

    • ESToomere
    • April 19, 2014 at 2:53 PM

    Forgot to bump this back onto the first page.

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • ESToomere
    • April 18, 2014 at 11:05 AM

    I'd like to get a quick test on 22 or 29, doesn't matter which day since I can't be present anyway on either of the days.
    REALLY early, quick map, placeholder name: ar_potato.

  • Beers

    • ESToomere
    • April 17, 2014 at 10:44 AM

    I used to
    [Blocked Image: http://www.viinarannasta.ee/images-shop/1361097512-sakurock50tin_2012.jpg]

    But then I
    [Blocked Image: http://stawskiusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/saku_Originaal.jpg]

    And now I
    [Blocked Image: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-VELetktEjaE/TfiddIE-jbI/AAAAAAAAAsQ/h6DbAQDq3LA/s1600/premium2.jpg]

  • Unlocking iPhone 5s

    • ESToomere
    • April 17, 2014 at 10:40 AM
    Quote from Seldoon182


    The cheapest way to unlock my phone is to do it for free like I was used to. ^^


    Yeah, but your way involves jailbreaking, his way mimicked official carrier unlocking/locking/relocking whatever.

    I personally grew to hate jailbreaking, it was only useful if something broke or, indeed, I was locked onto a Belgian carrier.


    So you mean I can still unlock my phone with jailbreak... !? (Would be nice)


    I think so, I mean, has anything changed? I think Cydia for 7.0.4 is out, I'd imagine it's out for 7.1 as well by now.

  • Unlocking iPhone 5s

    • ESToomere
    • April 13, 2014 at 8:22 PM
    Quote from Seldoon182

    The cheapest way to unlock my phone is to do it for free like I was used to. ^^

    Yeah, but your way involves jailbreaking, his way mimicked official carrier unlocking/locking/relocking whatever.

    I personally grew to hate jailbreaking, it was only useful if something broke or, indeed, I was locked onto a Belgian carrier.

  • [WIP] Half-Life 2: Dreaming

    • ESToomere
    • April 13, 2014 at 8:19 PM

    Saw this when lurking. Good stuff, lack of good winter-y maps that actually feel cold.

  • DE_CROWN

    • ESToomere
    • April 10, 2014 at 10:01 AM

    "part one", "part two" and "part 3" is incredibly annoying me.

  • Unlocking iPhone 5s

    • ESToomere
    • April 9, 2014 at 6:07 PM

    I think EverythingApplePro over at YouTube started a unlocking service, I think it was on the cheap-side as well depending on the popularity of the carrier.
    No idea if he supports 5s or not but last I checked he had a 3+ months waiting list.

    I myself had to switch providers because only one company brings Apple into Estonia and they made everybody their bitch over Christmas.

  • Mapcore Advice: Tv's!

    • ESToomere
    • April 9, 2014 at 5:59 PM
    Quote from Buddy

    Get a projector!


    And live in the fear of the PSU exploding from overheating/dust.

  • Streaming while I work on HL2 Map! Come and watch :)

    • ESToomere
    • April 5, 2014 at 8:36 AM

    I believe you mean Steam Group chat?

  • Aww yisss. My mapcore shit came.

    • ESToomere
    • April 2, 2014 at 3:45 PM

    Excellent, I hope you ship to Narnia.

  • Aww yisss. My mapcore shit came.

    • ESToomere
    • April 2, 2014 at 1:25 PM

    Free shit? Where's mine?

  • Hammered to the Max E-Book coming soon

    • ESToomere
    • March 29, 2014 at 5:02 PM

    Could motivate me to finally pick up modelling. Good luck.

  • [CS:GO] de_unnamed (WIP)

    • ESToomere
    • March 27, 2014 at 7:03 PM

    Damn that's looking so solid already.
    Itching to map now : <

  • Jean-Paul Jarreau - Photographer/Level Designer

    • ESToomere
    • March 23, 2014 at 5:10 PM

    I'm missing something.
    Left hand menu (notice how it says nothing about level design):


    Quote

    Penumbra

    May

    The Void

    Cerion

    Music

    Tumblr

    Contact

    Display More
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™