1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Kebablord

Posts by Kebablord

  • Felix Günther - Game Designer

    • Kebablord
    • March 6, 2014 at 6:37 PM
    Quote from blackdog

    Technically i don't like that i have to click on the "Read more" link to enter a section, i'd make those big squares clickable.

    Yeah I know what you mean. But I created the site with wordpress and the used theme has its limits at this point. Currently I am not able to change that :/


    Quote from FrieChamp

    BTW.: Any affiliation to "The Dönerking"?

    Nope. But "Dönerpate" was my (german)name in Onlinegames which supported arabian factions and "Kebablord" is the international counterpart ^^

  • Felix Günther - Game Designer

    • Kebablord
    • March 5, 2014 at 6:40 PM

    Done. Thanks for feedback

  • Felix Günther - Game Designer

    • Kebablord
    • March 3, 2014 at 11:29 AM

    Hello there,


    I am Felix, a young Game Designer from Berlin. I am currently redesigning my online-portfolio and would be very grateful for feedback. So please have a look


    As already mentioned: I am currently working on it so you might find some small grammar-mistakes etc.


    http://fguenther.com/


    Thanks

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™