1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. jabb

Posts by jabb

  • 2D artist/Concept artist

    • jabb
    • October 19, 2014 at 3:29 PM

    Hey there!

    Thanks much, hopefully the images are clearer now.

  • 2D artist/Concept artist

    • jabb
    • April 30, 2014 at 9:36 PM

    Late, but thank you so much! I really really appreciate the advice! I've actually changed portfolio sites since the last one you saw and I'm going to definitely implement your advice.

    I'm also available for work now!

  • 2D artist/Concept artist

    • jabb
    • April 9, 2014 at 12:37 AM

    Open for work!

  • 2D artist/Concept artist

    • jabb
    • January 29, 2014 at 6:51 PM

    Hi guys! Check out my portfolio at jabbourjk.wix.com/jabb
    I'm always looking for new opportunities. My contact information is there as well, you will get the quickest reply from me via email. Hope to work with you soon!


    [Blocked Image: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/292/9/6/new_characters_by_spifmo-d83ef0j.png]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™