1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. vikingguitar

Posts by vikingguitar

  • Session guitarist available - Viking Guitar (Erik Peabody)

    • vikingguitar
    • January 20, 2014 at 4:46 PM

    Have need for some guitar work? Why settle for a VST? I've been a guitarist for over fifteen years, and have been recording for over twelve. I've released several albums under my web handle "Viking Guitar," and have gotten press on destructoid and Kotaku. I've also done remixes and session guitar work for the Harmony of a Hunter, Vampire Variations, and Spectrum of Mana remix projects. I've got a wide variety of gear and software available to make sure that I get you the guitar sound you're looking for. I'm also very experienced with cross-genre mixing and mastering if you need some help with that. My focus is on rock and metal, though I can get you any type of audio solution you need.

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    Email me at [email protected] for rates and availability. Thanks for taking the time to indulge me here. ;)

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™