1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. TheOnlyDoubleF

Posts by TheOnlyDoubleF

  • ULTRAFLOW

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • March 6, 2015 at 2:53 PM

    The game has raised more than half a million players! Champagne!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • March 6, 2015 at 1:45 PM

    I've had to create a map for a UE4 simple lesson.


    Here's a part of the result:


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/HusMaW8.jpg]

  • NEW Unreal Tournament!!!

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • March 4, 2015 at 5:44 PM
    Quote from El_Exodus

    I played on a Shock Rifle only server.


    that's shocking - I need to get on and school some newbs.


    Mapcore UT4 fightnight incoming?


    YESSSS

  • Source 2!

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • March 4, 2015 at 9:25 AM
    Quote from SpronyvanJohnson

    No Source 2 screens or specifics yet?

    Nothing, they'll probably give more informations lately this week as it's writen here: http://www.steampowered.com/universe

  • The Mapcore Mod Team

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • March 2, 2015 at 8:49 PM

    So guys, Wake up here! UE4 is now available for everyone now. We can raise an army and build something great together.


    I propose to start over and create a common mindmap to brainstorm first without writing proper concept so we could bring out intentions.

  • The Walking Dead

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • March 2, 2015 at 8:38 PM

    I finally cried during one of these last episode.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • March 1, 2015 at 5:16 PM
    Quote from Minos

    Working on an entry for the polycount throne room contest with a buddy from work (Martin Holmberg, not sure if he's on mapcore) Still one month to go and lots to do


    Wow this is impressive!


    I'm gonna be so ridiculous with my entry

  • Next Gen Art Pipeline (ZBrush/3DsMax/Substance/UE4)

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • February 24, 2015 at 10:54 AM

    Hey there,

    I'm creating a little something for the Throne room contest on polycount. I've made my high poly model in Zbrush. Now what should I do? I mean, I could bring it directly from Zbrush to UE4 but there's an important requirement for the contest: use Substance Designer/Painter. And that's a big change. And there are allthese stories of rotopoly and I got my low poly model


    As i don't find any doc on the whole pipeline, i'd like to know if you would know something about all of this so we could establish a clear pipeline to use as a reference for everyone.

  • Unreal Engine Dev Grants

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • February 19, 2015 at 2:19 PM

    Epic Games is giving 5,000,000$ to Unreal Engine 4 developers, creating the Unreal Engine Dev Grants.


    https://www.unrealengine.com/unrealdevgrants


    http://www.engadget.com/2015/02/19/epi…eal-dev-grants/

  • ULTRAFLOW

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • February 12, 2015 at 12:18 PM

    Here we are near GoodGame Empire, Subway Surfer, CSR, Limbo... Voilà Voilà


    [Blocked Image: http://i.gyazo.com/d538df09b070c0dbbbb0d9a152210cca.jpg]

  • ULTRAFLOW

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • February 11, 2015 at 10:59 AM

    We'll be featured on the Google Play Store's front page in just a few days by Google itself

  • Drive Any Track [PC] - stunt racer that creates a racetrack from any song

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • February 11, 2015 at 10:56 AM

    Can't vote for it... It's already Greenlighted !! Congrats! It looks great.

  • Going to the gym is like a korean MMORPG

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • February 9, 2015 at 5:08 PM

    BACK TO THE GYYYYM

  • HATRED

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • January 30, 2015 at 10:45 PM

    ib4 knj put the "rage mode" On again

  • Space Engine!

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • January 26, 2015 at 10:26 PM

    I never heard about it, but it looks really good. I'll give it a try ^^

  • Franck Fitrzyk - Level Design / Game Design

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • January 26, 2015 at 8:13 PM

    I've rebuild my resume with more details.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/gh9x4q7yf5me…Resume.pdf?dl=0
    Still got to had more content in my articles.

  • 1xLevel design position

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • January 26, 2015 at 7:23 AM

    I suppose you won't wait 'till June

  • ULTRAFLOW

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • January 16, 2015 at 12:41 AM

    This is awesome.

    2nd Top New Puzzle games in France

    [Blocked Image: http://i.gyazo.com/64b7065a0bd53b0840bccd7848ff0cc2.png]

    (and rank 57 of the top new games!Yeah!)

  • MapCore Job Census

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • January 13, 2015 at 8:49 PM

    This is great!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • January 12, 2015 at 10:48 AM
    Quote from SpronyvanJohnson

    Source 2???? Did I miss that????

    Calm down, It's supposed to be source 2 for Dota 2 only Sprony.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™