1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. TheOnlyDoubleF

Posts by TheOnlyDoubleF

  • What's going on with your life?

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • April 24, 2015 at 4:18 PM

    Ok, so I got a call today. I'll be back at Eden Games in June!

  • Kung Fury

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • April 24, 2015 at 2:00 PM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

    And by the way, the movie is selected for the "Quinzaine des réalisateurs" at the Festival de Cannes! This is gonna be awesome.

  • What's going on with your life?

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • April 24, 2015 at 8:04 AM
    Quote from blackdog

    Sorry to hear that DoubleF, but at the same time is a great boost of confidence I think! Keep working, keep applying


    Quote from FRAG

    Sorry to hear that Franck, I know it's a bit of a kick but keep up with your work and push on forward, you always have determination when we talk in chat, hope this continues


    Thx, at least, it seems that i already have plenty of opportunities for next year.

  • What's going on with your life?

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • April 23, 2015 at 7:27 PM

    Well, few of you may know that I've had two different interviews with two lead designers from Ubisoft Annecy known for multiplayers modes and stuff. Just got a call today and the answer is no. I'm quite disappointed but their reasons are understandable.


    I'm available for four months this summer and still got on year of study to do to get my diploma while she said that they are looking for someone to hire after the internship. And that's the big reason.

    'Cause after that, she told they enjoy a lot talking to me and having me to discuss and that I was their favorite candidate. And she said "the mission and tasks we can give you this time are not to the height of what you can do. So it would not be that interesting for you considering you present level"... I can't believe it.


    So, she asked me to apply next year for my final year internship and may be get hired their.

  • [Broforce] Radio Tower Rampage

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • April 23, 2015 at 11:11 AM

    Oh waho ! Makes me want to buy this game just to try this level editor ^^

  • GTA V

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • April 21, 2015 at 8:18 AM

    Can't we make a Mapcore crew?


    Rockstar Social Club => TheOnlyDoubleF

  • GTA V

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • April 20, 2015 at 7:02 PM

    GOT IT

  • Star Wars Battlefront

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • April 17, 2015 at 7:40 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-orKpSlRfL0Q/U6QkFNhcKSI/AAAAAAAACD4/OZmY58sK0UY/s1600/Kenobi+Wallets.jpg]

  • Star Wars Battlefront

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • April 17, 2015 at 6:50 PM

    THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSS

  • Star Wars Battlefront

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • April 17, 2015 at 12:14 PM

    Soon


    http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront

  • Steam Sales

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • April 17, 2015 at 12:10 PM
    Quote from clankill3r

    They pay you to play it

    ... Because you have to install Uplay

  • Mapcore Animated Logo

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • April 14, 2015 at 4:54 PM
    Quote from Thrik

    One concern is copyright if it does indeed use sounds from Transformers, I'd suggest sourcing a free sound that's still good if possible.

    Yup, I just had no idea about what to do with the sound effects so I picked this. But indeed, something else would be cool

  • Mapcore Animated Logo

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • April 14, 2015 at 7:27 AM
    Quote from FMPONE

    That's awesome!


    Perhaps the sound effects can be less bulky, and more professionalish? Less Michael Bay, more sleek. Awesome stuff though.


    You're right, I think the soud effects are originally from Transformers or something like that

  • Mapcore Animated Logo

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • April 13, 2015 at 7:45 PM

    Hey everyone,


    I made an animated logo for the Core two or three months ago. I almost forgot it.


    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • True Detective - TV Show

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • April 10, 2015 at 9:05 AM

    OOOOOOOHH I love so mush Vince Vaughn!

  • NEW Unreal Tournament!!!

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • April 10, 2015 at 6:39 AM
    Quote from 2d-chris

    Hey dudes, someone was asking about any maps to work on art for, well I promised once the map I was making is in the build I'll post here, so yeah ... it's called DM-Vortex, tis a small simple dm arena with a funky fan mechanics in the center room. If anyone is interested in helping, either with feedback or assets it would be awesome!


    Official thread is here, https://forums.unrealtournament.com/showthread.php?17122-DM-Vortex


    Cheers and see you in the tournament!

    Wow, I love the architecture

  • Temple of Utu - Unreal Engine 4 env for Polycount's Throne Room contest!

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • April 8, 2015 at 8:05 PM

    Congrats Minos! Second Place!


    http://www.polycount.com/2015/04/08/the…-place-winners/

  • GTA V

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • April 8, 2015 at 8:28 AM

    Let's create a Core gang on the game

  • Bloodborne

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • April 6, 2015 at 7:43 AM

    [Blocked Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CB4R86eUIAAxkHw.jpg:large]

  • ULTRAFLOW

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • April 5, 2015 at 9:48 AM

    Is this the sound of the two million downloads? Yes it is!


    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™