1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. TheOnlyDoubleF

Posts by TheOnlyDoubleF

  • E3 hype!

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • June 15, 2015 at 10:28 PM

    OMG That EA conference was sooooooooooo full of shit. Damn, I so disappointed. All my hope is on Ubisoft now.

  • Dishonored II

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • June 15, 2015 at 10:14 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://blogs-images.forbes.com/neilversel/files/2014/09/futurama-shut-up-and-take-my-money-card-34.jpg]

  • Doom (4)

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • June 15, 2015 at 7:17 AM

    There's a big gameplay sequence during the conference too


    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Steam Holiday Sale Discussion and Recommendations!

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • June 12, 2015 at 8:53 AM

    OK for Xcom Enemy Unknown complete pack at 5.99.

    Quote from blackdog

    95% of my wishlist is discounted ?

    My too but I'm waiting for better discount for the top list

    [Blocked Image: http://i.gyazo.com/d14cd7d7ff585786fbbbed561732bfff.png]

  • Kung Fury

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • June 1, 2015 at 1:04 PM
    Quote from Vorontsov

    The scenes where the Germans speak Swedish with some false German twist are pretty fucking funny

    Yeah Yeah....


    #nobodycanunderstandthiswhilewhatchingthemovieifyouarenotswedishorgerman

  • Kung Fury

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • May 28, 2015 at 9:53 PM

    The Full movie is here


    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    It's very good, but it's so short!! I really need more of this, I'm a bit sad It were so quick :(

  • Games W.I.P Thread

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • May 27, 2015 at 2:23 PM
    Quote from Pampers

    The "Open world demo" is more of a showcase thing though, in no way optimized to be used in games :S

    Sniff i haven't downloaded it yet. I'm sad now

  • Games W.I.P Thread

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • May 27, 2015 at 8:08 AM
    Quote from 2d-chris

    I have no idea when/if we will release it, hope we do though

    There's already the "Open World Demo Collection" (from Epic and for free). You can find it in the Environnement part of the marketplace.

    Kickass assets btw

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • May 24, 2015 at 4:53 PM

    After of day fighting with Premiere Pro, I finally uploaded the timelapse.


    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • What do you think about the new look?

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • May 23, 2015 at 7:52 PM

    I love this new style! It's super classy. ANd I love the round avatar

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • May 23, 2015 at 1:44 PM

    I needed to relax a bit after a crazy week so I began to work on a little UE4 scene.

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/sDwHLyY.jpg]g

  • Doom (4)

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • May 18, 2015 at 5:30 PM

    The question is: Can ID software make a good game again?

  • Mad Max: Fury Road

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • May 16, 2015 at 10:42 AM

    Seen it, this movie is amazing. Everything is so authentic!

  • Project Cars

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • May 15, 2015 at 7:37 AM

    Not yet, but I will as soon as i've got free time. It seems quite pure and, just a racing between you, the track and the cars.

  • HATRED

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • May 13, 2015 at 7:30 PM

    I love to feed this thread


    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Assassin's Creed 7 “Victory”

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • May 12, 2015 at 8:46 PM
    Quote from Pampers

    different studio making this one?

    Québec is the main studio on this one.

  • Assassin's Creed 7 “Victory”

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • May 12, 2015 at 8:27 PM
    Quote from Thrik

    Looks a bit rough doesn't it? I'm not the biggest fan of the architecture anyway, but the visuals really do seem be lacking the impressiveness that Unity had — this actually looks last-gen apart from the cutscenes. Also, the big and open roads don't do the game any favours even if they are necessary to recreate the period, because they just produce swatches of boring, empty space.


    Plus, sorry but I hate english architecture so i'll pass. And the period is very sad and dark. I love the colors in Black Flag and Unity. Here everything seems grey. Not as much as the first Assassin's Creed but still.

    And the combat animations look weirdly cartoon-ish to me.

  • GTA V

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • May 12, 2015 at 6:18 PM

    My room-mate has discovered this gltich...


    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

    Edit: Kotaku just talked about it

    http://kotaku.com/awkward-gta-on…dium=Socialflow

  • ARK: Dinosaur hunting

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • May 11, 2015 at 9:40 PM

    Jurassic World lol

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • GTA V

    • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • May 11, 2015 at 9:02 PM
    Quote from r1ar

    Mods? Do you mean the custom race?


    In online menu you can find link "Editor"

    Races and all the rest, gamemodes. And when will we get the possibility to create our own heist missions?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™