1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Offisir

Posts by Offisir

  • Paradrop - a 2D physics game

    • Offisir
    • July 29, 2014 at 7:35 PM

    About 2 weeks ago I released my first game, Paradrop. It's a simple 2D physics game I spent 3 months developing. I released it on Google Play for Android.


    Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/det…ffisir.paradrop


    It was written in Lua using the Love2D framework, and then ported to Android.


    Postmortem: http://www.reddit.com/r/gamedev/comm…_game_paradrop/


    Average Joe Gamer review: http://averagejoegamer.com/2014/07/28/ind…onday-paradrop/


    I hope you guys can check it out!

  • King of the Hill (L4D2)

    • Offisir
    • October 14, 2013 at 7:48 PM

    I'm new here. I've lurked around here over the past few weeks and after seeing some of the work here, as well as FMPONE's awesome articles, I knew this was a place for me.


    King of the Hill is a competitive gamemode developed by me using Valve's Extended Mutation System. My goal was to create an alternative to the slow gameplay of versus, while maintaining a competitive nature and a faster pace. It's similar to the King of the Hill in TF2.


    This is my biggest project so far and I would appreciate feedback and you guys checking it out.


    Download/Subscribe: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=186024457

    http://www.l4dmaps.com/details.php?file=27278

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™