1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Krusing

Posts by Krusing

  • Problem with UDK

    • Krusing
    • October 5, 2013 at 10:11 PM
    Quote

    On the top where it says local right under preferences and help set it to world.


    Thank you! I should have known that


    Just one more minor problem. Whenever I move the camera in the viewport, all viewports moves at the same time. Same with zoom. How do I pan/zoom individual viewports? Dont know how I managed to set all those strange settings, probably my cat has been walking on my keyboard.

  • Problem with UDK

    • Krusing
    • October 5, 2013 at 9:48 PM

    It's not the first time I use UDK, but this is the first time I've had this problem. I can't move objects in the normal X, Y or Z axis, I can only move them in an angle. Hard to explain, please look at the picture.


    Where is the option to make it "normal" again? I've tried everything. I can't work like this.


    [Blocked Image: http://imageshack.us/a/img34/2738/v3m.png]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™