1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. newbie:(

Posts by newbie:(

  • New Mapper (Ingame Issues)

    • newbie:(
    • July 29, 2013 at 11:09 PM

    Seems like there was a leak, thanks Jean! New error; there are lots of black shadows around the map on every box yet theres no leaks and I have a skybox.

  • New Mapper (Ingame Issues)

    • newbie:(
    • July 29, 2013 at 10:50 PM

    When I compile and open my map, I can't see any of the textures and the roof is still a texture that I added a good 2 hours ago and have changed since then.


    Any ideas? Pictures below.

    I've spent 2 hours trying to figure out what I've done wrong.


    In Hammer;

    http://2.imgland.net/Dh0f9M.png


    In Game;

    http://3.imgland.net/0_Dnjs.png

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™