I guess it has to be your new profile picture now...
Here you go:
[Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/I4HHiaz.png]
I guess it has to be your new profile picture now...
Here you go:
[Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/I4HHiaz.png]
Quote from Sosa
That's some very promising pictures you got there, I would suggest though to decrease the scale of the wall textures in the picture above, because they make everything else appear tiny. And while I'm nagging about the kitchen, I don't think it's generally a good idea to have wallpaper around the stove, because when you're cooking the evaporating water gets stuck on it and makes it moldy over time. That mold might then make it into the stone and before you notice you get sick and die because medicine wasn't as developed back then. Your children then are struck with the burden of paying for your funeral and renovating the walls around the kitchen because the mold has spread all around. They might even have to take a loan from a loan shark, which could lead to them being sold off as slaves because they couldn't pay off their debt.
Ah, and the floor is a bit too clean, might want to add some decals there when finalizing your map.
Quote from RA752 minutes ago, RA7 said: [Blocked Image: http://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/185.62.204.12:27015/b_560_95_1.png]
Wrong port. Correct port is 27035...
Quote from clankill3r1 hour ago, clankill3r said: no pics no clicks
There are pics, though they aren't embedded in here.
@GRiNET The progress pics you shared with us look pretty promising, keep it up mate!
Quote from Vaya
Trashtalking is not griefing and it's an integral part of this game!! ![]()
Today marks my three year anniversary of hosting playtests for MapCore. I think this is a good time for me to go into retirement and hand the organization over to a suitable successor.
And the successor is @Terri (with @rosk as his assistant)! He'll be in charge of everything from now on so if you got any questions or requests feel free to contact him.
Cheers!
Quote from Serialmapper15 hours ago, Serialmapper said: Quick question: where are the feedback files of the maps tested yesterday? (amalia and sanchez).I cannot find anything here.
The files should be up now. There are no recordings since they are broken unfortunately.
Quote from Radu3 hours ago, Radu said: I like the displacement work. I recommend you go for mid day and clear blue sky.
You could say, you'd want it to be... high noon.
[Blocked Image: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/w0746xNFlEg/maxresdefault.jpg] [Blocked Image: http://66.media.tumblr.com/83eff6256387d72b9fae6a104fbf7208/tumblr_o54q8rYGFr1rokb0vo1_1280.png] [Blocked Image: http://images.8tracks.com/cover/i/010/124/570/tumblr_o8za8y6Qiz1vvi26ho1_1280-6014.jpg?rect=224,0,832,832&q=98&fm=jpg&fit=max]
Quote from Serialmapper1 hour ago, Serialmapper said: Sometime the next weekend could my map be tested on mapcore's server ? Workshop link.
Thank you!
Sure, we can do that, but please use our submission form that you can find in the first post of this thread.
the feedback files are up now, no replay though, as recording demos is broken right now.
A big thanks from me as well! We just updated the workshop submission with the newest version: featuring a blue curtain instead of a black one! Major game changer!
Change Notes:
- Improved clipping (no more boosting out of the map, sorry) - Slightly changed seating stairs leading to the stage - Added details - Added grenade clip to the huge USA flag - Increased brightness in the Stage 1 and Stage 2 area - Decreased BloomScale from 1.2 to 0.5 (When going from indoors to outdoors, you won't get blinded as much anymore)
Skybex and I found this new map called "Concert" —so I'll link it down in the description if you guys want to check it out. We were playing on it today and I got like 69 kills or something like that, so it was only a few kills, but it was like the coolest feeling ever. We ended up subscribing to it on the workshop and stuff, and they hit us up and they're talking to us about potentially doing like a map sponsorship.
Isn't that cool?
Okay, jokes aside, Skybex and I just released our map "Concert" on the workshop and wanted to share it with you guys.
The American dream is under attack! Anarchists have decided to crash a country rock festival and take the stars hostage. It's up to the FBI to rescue these local treasures to restore freedom in the United States of America!
Hostage Rescue Scenario
Here is the workshop link if you'd like to give it a try and support the map:
Thanks for your support!
Some progress pics.
[Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/iTx7mKz.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/cIaoP8n.jpg]
There's still space on the wall of fame, just hit me up if you want to be a part of it.
Yeah, he's a total scrub...