1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Sjonsson

Posts by Sjonsson

  • Eternity Changes by Daniel "Nisse" Nilsson

    • Sjonsson
    • November 13, 2014 at 8:03 AM

    Last time I saw this there was now lights and no textures, quite a big change! Nice job, looking forward to play it!

  • Overwatch

    • Sjonsson
    • November 12, 2014 at 10:19 AM
    Quote from jaboo224

    I saw gunkata... was the only thing i liked lol

    Haha, me too! Loved it!

  • Mapcore plays Quake Live

    • Sjonsson
    • November 11, 2014 at 10:32 PM
    Quote from SpronyvanJohnson

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

    We were there playing! Let's add eachother on steam so it's easier to invite and stuff.

  • Mapcore plays Quake Live

    • Sjonsson
    • November 10, 2014 at 5:34 PM

    Wohoo! Awesome news!

  • Mapcore plays Quake Live

    • Sjonsson
    • November 9, 2014 at 10:24 PM

    Updated this weeks play-days!

  • Mapcore plays Quake Live

    • Sjonsson
    • November 6, 2014 at 12:42 PM

    Alright, good to know! We'll keep it this way for now and see what happens.

  • Mapcore plays Quake Live

    • Sjonsson
    • November 6, 2014 at 12:17 PM

    Oh alright, yeah we'll go for the same hours for starters and see who's available and who's not!

  • Mapcore plays Quake Live

    • Sjonsson
    • November 6, 2014 at 11:19 AM

    We played two more matches, it was cool! But don't you worry, we'll play more!

  • The random model thread!

    • Sjonsson
    • November 6, 2014 at 8:52 AM
    Quote from El Moroes


    Thanks for spoiling me the game!


    Seldoon, I'm so, so sorry! I hate it when people spoil games for me so I know the feeling.. I didn't even know what game of MGS it was, I never actually played any of those games, it didn't even occur to me it could be the new game.


    I'm sure he was joking !


    Haha, I can't tell! I thought maybe there were some hidden spoilers I couldn't get simply cause I don't play MGS ^^

  • The random model thread!

    • Sjonsson
    • November 6, 2014 at 8:08 AM
    Quote from Seldoon182

    Thanks for spoiling me the game!

    Seldoon, I'm so, so sorry! I hate it when people spoil games for me so I know the feeling.. I didn't even know what game of MGS it was, I never actually played any of those games, it didn't even occur to me it could be the new game.

  • Mapcore plays Quake Live

    • Sjonsson
    • November 5, 2014 at 9:17 PM

    Me, Jacko, DanielNilsson and Latteh is gonna play some now!

  • The random model thread!

    • Sjonsson
    • November 5, 2014 at 11:00 AM

    I did not do this, I just HAD TO post it somewhere to show you guys, cause it's so damn cool!

    https://sketchfab.com/models/a4ca0e3…bf1dffc7fc8029b

  • Mapcore plays Quake Live

    • Sjonsson
    • November 4, 2014 at 9:07 PM

    We want to gain fun factor from playing! So just for fun, nothing else!

    I'm ready when you are, if anyone's still in!

  • MapCore on social networks (LinkedIn, Twitter)

    • Sjonsson
    • November 4, 2014 at 12:11 PM

    Mine is @_Sjonsson

  • Mapcore plays Quake Live

    • Sjonsson
    • November 4, 2014 at 12:10 PM

    Alright cool!

    I could go for anything from CTF to FFA and Freeze-tag, doesn't matter to me!

  • Mapcore plays Quake Live

    • Sjonsson
    • November 3, 2014 at 8:53 AM

    Sorry for double-posting, just wanted to bump the thread so people will see it!

    Let's do this!

    EVENT SCHEDULE

    =-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

    • Tuesday 4th 10:00pm (GMT+1)
    • Wednesday 5th 10:00pm (GMT+1)
    • Thursday 6th 10:00pm (GMT+1)

    =-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=


    If you have suggestion for other times which work better for you, speak up in the thread!

    JOIN THE MAPCORE QUAKE STEAM GROUP!

    LINK: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/MapcoreQuakeGroup

  • Mapcore plays Quake Live

    • Sjonsson
    • November 2, 2014 at 7:40 PM

    Yeah sorry, I just moved to a new appartment! Now I'm back in action!


    Edit:

    I created three events now!

  • Mapcore plays Quake Live

    • Sjonsson
    • October 30, 2014 at 7:36 PM

    Yeah, seemed like building a hype was easy but getting people in-game was another thing!

  • Mapcore plays Quake Live

    • Sjonsson
    • October 28, 2014 at 10:35 PM

    I just did! I've been travelling since yesterday, let's get this sorted!

  • Mapcore plays Quake Live

    • Sjonsson
    • October 26, 2014 at 1:03 PM

    Alright dux, I'll keep that in mind till next time!


    Anyone else wanna play some? I'm ready when you are, just P.M me on steam, post here or whatevs!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™