Quote from JeanPaulSo I re-downloaded the opera floor to open again in hammer to see these misaligned lines you are talking about here. I can safely say the misaligned vertices you are talking about are misaligned by less than 0.1 unit. Since this is a func_detail and doesnt block vvis, this discrepancy can be safely ignored. Not only is it too small distance to be noticed as a gap in the brushwork ingame, but it is also 100% optomization safe because its a func_detail. Sometimes, even with the best knowledge of the engine, what you are going to make will always have some small problem with the brushwork at a micro level. I would honestly use what I posted earlier in a final version of my map because you wont even come close to noticing a 0.1inch gap in the brushwork
As i told to Pampers, it makes collision issues, when you walk on the floor you get stuck and you don't know why. This is the main problem, if it was just about the visual yes of course it could be ignored because it's a func_detail, i agree.
Quote from JeanPaulWell actually, the vertices in the images he posted are so close together that Hammer wont actually let you select them individually. (weird bug) When you click one, it selects both.
Yes you can, by doing a manual selection, like this :
[Blocked Image: http://img97.xooimage.com/files/a/8/6/manual_selection_1-4259e75.png]
[Blocked Image: http://img98.xooimage.com/files/1/2/9/manual_selection_2-4259e7a.png]
(and then replace the vertex)