1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Spherix

Posts by Spherix

  • Futsal - Soccer/Football minigame CS:GO

    • Spherix
    • April 22, 2014 at 11:19 AM

    Whoa I just noticed haha, well done . I too have found using Vscripts a real struggle and have 'wasted' a lot of time researching it instead of using it. Do you reckon there's a need for a (sub)forum dedicated to custom gamemodes? I can't seem to find a central place where most of the custom maps are being made at.

  • Futsal - Soccer/Football minigame CS:GO

    • Spherix
    • April 21, 2014 at 4:50 PM

    Just noticed this on the workshop, haven't had internet lately at home so my own development is really falling behind haha. Very good to see more people making custom game modes and messing with Vscripting and such. The map looks proper too!

  • [CS:GO]de_zoo

    • Spherix
    • March 20, 2014 at 8:56 PM

    What's the entrance fee? I'd like to walk around in it

  • [CS:GO] Scripting Syntax Highlighting

    • Spherix
    • March 18, 2014 at 9:53 AM

    There's quite a few Squirrel highlighters for various editors. Just no autocomplete for Valve's implementation.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Spherix
    • March 16, 2014 at 9:17 AM

    Who's constantly sweeping those paths? It's snowing yet those paths seem 100% free of snow

  • DE_CROWN wip by FMPONE and Volcano

    • Spherix
    • March 12, 2014 at 2:16 PM

    So much offtopicness

  • CS:GO VPK Viewer (and new game modes)?

    • Spherix
    • March 10, 2014 at 9:06 AM

    I am the person that released the mode. It's done in Vscript, if you need a hand, add me on steam: SpherixNL

  • DE_CROWN wip by FMPONE and Volcano

    • Spherix
    • March 7, 2014 at 7:30 PM

    Looking good. A tad too clean for my taste, especially since I see very clean and even streets and suddenly piles of rubble/stone against a building. Holding back further comments until we get to see more

  • [CS GO] de_medieval (wip)

    • Spherix
    • February 28, 2014 at 10:51 AM

    It looks brilliant! Seems you're picking up the game fast considering you only started mapping recently I wish I had that easy/quick reference materials for maps I make

  • A CS:GO Editing Thread

    • Spherix
    • February 27, 2014 at 3:52 PM

    For future reference regarding gamemodes/types: https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Counter-S…ting_the_Server

  • Free magic lamp 3d model

    • Spherix
    • February 7, 2014 at 12:11 PM

    Im glad this isn't an advertisement

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Spherix
    • February 7, 2014 at 10:43 AM

    Sweet. I always miss proper foliage that doesn't look weird in a map with a new theme..

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Spherix
    • February 6, 2014 at 2:29 PM
    Quote from spence

    The green ones are; the yellow and red 'autumn' ones are reskins of the de_inferno big tree models.


    They look so much better =/ You plan on sharing that content ?

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Spherix
    • February 6, 2014 at 10:32 AM

    Those big trees outside arn't stock content, are they?

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Spherix
    • January 29, 2014 at 5:44 PM

    Nice going so far. What's planned for the rest of your week ;-)?

  • Something new for CS:GO SDK

    • Spherix
    • January 29, 2014 at 7:18 AM

    If only they allowed it on regular brushes too..

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Spherix
    • January 27, 2014 at 6:00 PM

    I do too much stuff at once.


    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • [CSGO] de_pakistan

    • Spherix
    • January 23, 2014 at 8:24 AM

    Will the minaret play sounds?

  • A CS:GO Editing Crash Course [Advice needed]

    • Spherix
    • January 22, 2014 at 1:09 PM

    I have quite a lot of free time next week, if you have any questions, feel free to buzz.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Spherix
    • January 20, 2014 at 5:41 PM

    There currently is, yeah. It was just fiddling around, if I'd ever go and finish it I would surely use Vscript

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™