1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. iwxanthi

Posts by iwxanthi

  • What was your first ever map?

    • iwxanthi
    • December 6, 2013 at 10:45 AM

    Duke Nukem 3D. If I remember correct, it was a bunker complex because that was easy to make I thought. Took me 3 weeks to figure out how to make a moving door...

    Thank god for the Internet these days

  • Pirates of New Horizons on Kickstarter!

    • iwxanthi
    • November 28, 2013 at 1:42 PM

    Yeh not easy to get exposure on big outlets. Anyway you could try RPS most of the funds for Dark Matter came from their visitors.

    Hope you guys make it. Game looks awesome!

  • Call of Duty: Ghosts

    • iwxanthi
    • November 6, 2013 at 12:48 PM

    Content sharing has reached a new level:

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Battlefield 4

    • iwxanthi
    • November 1, 2013 at 1:38 PM
    Quote from SpronyvanJohnson

    Me and a couple of my friends who have Nvidia cards can't play it. I get constant frame drops on High. They drop from 70 to 20 without anything happening in the game. This even occurs in the campaign. Switching to low changes nothing. I can't even connect online because I get kicked due to lag I'm having. Checked with all my friends and the only ones who aren't affected run on Ati. I'm just glad I'm not only one. I hope they fix it soon.

    Try this, works for me:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP92GzDz7h8

  • Dark Matter team (Interwave Studios) laid off after failed Kickstarter

    • iwxanthi
    • October 23, 2013 at 5:45 PM

    Yeh Marks that dude....

    Hehe FMPONE


    I was part of IW's management for 5 years and pretty much co-founded the company but end of August it all ended for me, The staff was already laid off end of July and I still feel shit about that.

    Especially because they became friends of mine, I'm happy though that most already found a new job. The whole Dark Matter situation is one big cluster fuck of biblical proportions.. Wrong descisions were made and it's now all coming together on the internet. We had never so much coverage than in the last couple of days. So at least the marketing is working for once


    I took some time off and thinking about my next move, not sure yet if this will be in game development.

  • Breaking Bad

    • iwxanthi
    • September 26, 2013 at 3:39 PM

    Didn't know Homeless people have tv in cardboard boxes

  • Tim Bergholz - Environment/Hard Surface Artist

    • iwxanthi
    • September 23, 2013 at 1:31 PM

    Awesome stuff!

  • The random model thread!

    • iwxanthi
    • September 21, 2013 at 9:43 PM

    Nice job!

  • GTA V

    • iwxanthi
    • September 21, 2013 at 8:11 PM

    Yeh, placing sticky bombs on the doors works best

  • de_REEF

    • iwxanthi
    • September 20, 2013 at 3:27 PM

    Looks really nice. And the Sky texture reminds me of GTA V

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • iwxanthi
    • September 20, 2013 at 9:17 AM

    Awesome, congratz guys! Well deserved.

  • GTA V

    • iwxanthi
    • September 19, 2013 at 11:06 AM

    Yeh the scale of this game is insane and the amount of details are overwhelming. I love every second of it so far.

    Driving feels really smooth, though the damage is a bit to low to my taste. You can drive into a wall and only have a few scratches in the paint.

  • XBOX Live Gamertags / PSN User IDs

    • iwxanthi
    • September 19, 2013 at 10:55 AM

    PSN: iwxanthi

  • Natural Selection 2 - Biodome

    • iwxanthi
    • September 9, 2013 at 5:52 PM

    Awesome work!

  • Rayman Legends

    • iwxanthi
    • September 3, 2013 at 10:24 AM

    Awesome platformer and it looks amazing

  • CS_AGENCY

    • iwxanthi
    • September 1, 2013 at 12:04 PM

    Up and running on the GC server: 62.133.211.50:27015

  • CS_AGENCY

    • iwxanthi
    • September 1, 2013 at 10:51 AM

    Nice job!

  • GTA V

    • iwxanthi
    • August 27, 2013 at 7:54 PM

    Like a boss!

  • Half-Life 3 videos

    • iwxanthi
    • August 24, 2013 at 10:07 AM

    bah

  • Recommendations for a good Beginner tutorial into 3DSMAX and 2D texturing?

    • iwxanthi
    • August 13, 2013 at 8:05 PM

    3D total got some nice tutorials: http://www.3dtotal.com/index_tutorial…=1&detailsoff=0

    However I started with the 3dsmax 5 Bible. Still using it once in a while.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™