1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. gav

Posts by gav

  • DE_ORE

    • gav
    • November 29, 2017 at 12:09 PM

    Okay ---- GOOD LUCK To everyone.

    I can honestly say there are some absolutely awesome looking entries . Having busted a nut to get my map finished by Oct 30 wasn't too many finished I was a little bit sad :( when the time frame got pushed out . Now looking at some of the work others have submitted I can only say the time extension is ultimately a massive benefit for the community /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="15" height="15" /> .

    Thanks to @Andre Valera for his great feedback and analysis and also others who gave me some great feedback as well. I have managed to get a newer layout completed but after 3 days of trying to upload I can only try again and hope it gets there in time, 29th here ATM.

    The version that is available on the WORKSHOP did get tweaked back earlier in the month with some skybox alterations with emphasis on nades ( smoke ) and some lighting .

    *T's can throw smokes from spawn to block out crucial mid areas

    *Ct's can smoke Long A from CT spawn area

    *Clipped the truck in CT mid to make it easily jumped

  • [CS:GO][WIP] de_Noordveld

    • gav
    • November 29, 2017 at 10:14 AM

    Looks great. great atmosphere

  • [WIP] de_biome

    • gav
    • November 27, 2017 at 10:33 AM

    Fucking going off JD . I am so much in awe of the standard of workmanship.

  • de_berth

    • gav
    • November 23, 2017 at 8:39 AM

    With seeing your previous work i guess its going to be amazing . very nice

  • CS_Apollo

    • gav
    • November 23, 2017 at 8:34 AM

    Looks nice . a nice variation on theme .

  • [CS:GO] SOAT

    • gav
    • November 20, 2017 at 11:53 AM

    Looks very clean and I can see you have spent some time in there > NW

  • [RELEASED] - Studio

    • gav
    • November 19, 2017 at 9:41 AM

    Looks sick guys . Very polished .

  • Aerospace (Alpha)

    • gav
    • November 4, 2017 at 11:02 AM

    LOOKS GOOD NOODLE

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • gav
    • October 12, 2017 at 12:25 PM

    I had a run around - Still D2 - some big enhanced graphics and new stuff and seems like inferno So much detaiL ! . So many antennas. but the readability everywhere is not as big improvement at first glance as I thought it might have been. This may be different when playing comp . When you are T and you go through CT Doors you cant read shadows of anyone playing B ramp which is a game changer. Where is the pizza and Where is Sub Zero ?? :P

  • [RELEASED] - Studio

    • gav
    • October 11, 2017 at 11:46 AM

    REALLY COOL :o

  • [WIP] De_Glace

    • gav
    • October 10, 2017 at 4:08 AM

    Can't wait to see more. Looking great

  • Avalanche

    • gav
    • October 8, 2017 at 12:29 PM

    Looks Awesome . love those cable cars

  • [WIP] Pipelines

    • gav
    • October 8, 2017 at 4:23 AM

    Looking like a sweet map on the way

  • DE_ORE

    • gav
    • September 28, 2017 at 12:23 PM

    Gee thanks guys for the great feedback. ATM i am on the west coast of Tasmania which is 20 years behind the rest of the world. Just managed a bit of wifi so when I get home I will be able to get onto some tweaks.

  • What I'm Working On

    • gav
    • September 23, 2017 at 8:10 PM

    This looks fucking amazing . It appears that you are visiting a whole new level with that workmanship. (Pardon the pun) .

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • gav
    • September 23, 2017 at 2:39 PM

    Hey Stract that looks pretty nice.

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 5.0

    • gav
    • September 22, 2017 at 4:47 AM

    Hey Guys I have submitted a form for a playtest . 22 Sept . I think that is Friday Night * I would struggle to to be able to play at any of the times in the near future due to my time zone . so I am asking the good people of Mapcore to accept my apologies for my being absent .


    SORRY MY BAD. I have had a goldfish moment . Please schedule for next available time .

  • de_scepter

    • gav
    • September 22, 2017 at 2:36 AM

    It is an awesome map indeed :)

  • DE_ORE

    • gav
    • September 21, 2017 at 12:50 AM

    Cheers buddy, on that compile the ambient strength was 190 . On the latest update its 400 and has brightened up areas.

    Thanks for the feedback , some things definitely need other people's input.

    I run the game on 1.6 gamma on a 144 hz screen with the colors less saturated than some. but a map should cater for all setups to work as a playable level.

    The sewer does become challenging TBH , too much light it becomes unrealistic and too dark its not CS friendly.

    UPDATED

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…957&searchtext=

  • Sunrise

    • gav
    • September 19, 2017 at 5:06 AM

    Looks to be coming along nicely

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™