1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. gav

Posts by gav

  • Offtime

    • gav
    • December 10, 2017 at 11:59 PM

    Congrats on the top 10 Jan , GL in the final

  • de_berth

    • gav
    • December 10, 2017 at 11:51 PM

    Well done Graps on making the cut . GL

  • Abbey

    • gav
    • December 10, 2017 at 11:49 PM

    Well done with making the grade . GL

  • [WIP] de_biome

    • gav
    • December 10, 2017 at 11:48 PM

    Good Luck in the Finals JD > Kick some arse :P

  • de_asylum

    • gav
    • December 10, 2017 at 11:47 PM

    Well done man . GL for the final

  • Contest Finalists have been declared!

    • gav
    • December 10, 2017 at 9:36 PM

    Well done guys

  • DE_ORE

    • gav
    • December 10, 2017 at 12:50 AM

    Cheers @Flower_Shop_Guy thankyou very much . Clipping adjustments are easy with that input . That tree is a concern I thought it was from CS_Militia

  • DE_ORE

    • gav
    • December 9, 2017 at 12:21 PM

    Can anyone who understands Hungarian let me know if this playtest was ok please . Seemed to play out close to how I designed it .

    https://youtu.be/39ROVaFyyjI

  • [WIP] de_biome

    • gav
    • December 9, 2017 at 6:34 AM
    Quote from Vaya

    8 hours ago, Vaya said: good boy on leaving the contest WS entry as is. map looks great!

    True . the Entry version was already da bomb . :)

  • Abbey

    • gav
    • December 4, 2017 at 9:38 PM
    Quote from Lizard

    2 hours ago, Lizard said: But for real, we are aware of this but we won't update the map before the end of judging process :)

    Plus 1 for that.

  • [Released] Fiorina

    • gav
    • December 4, 2017 at 4:08 AM

    It is a really good looking map. Bad luck with all the technical drawbacks :(

  • DE_ORE

    • gav
    • December 4, 2017 at 3:59 AM

    So hello to all . I didn't get to update my submission by the deadline and am pretty good with that .

    I do have an updated version that I could post ( mail ) usb to someone but I figure I didn't get to in time so if the gods are kind and i make the cut I could update the bsp after Dec 10.

  • de_asylum

    • gav
    • December 3, 2017 at 8:22 PM

    Haven't had a run around yet but I like what i can see on the screens

  • Brewery

    • gav
    • December 1, 2017 at 11:05 PM
    Quote from JimWood

    On 12/1/2017 at 5:46 AM, JimWood said: Cheers man! Although I wouldn't call it so much a "release", more of a "shit we need to submit this unfinished" :D

    I love it

  • ALL MAPS FROM THE CONTEST IN ONE PLACE

    • gav
    • December 1, 2017 at 11:03 PM

    Thanks -

  • Opal

    • gav
    • December 1, 2017 at 10:30 AM

    Obviously its your Grandma. But seriously I see great potential . The stairs to the left in the second screenshot seem to have very large risers.

  • DE_ORE

    • gav
    • December 1, 2017 at 10:24 AM
    Quote from Squad

    21 hours ago, Squad said: Why can't you upload it?

    My internet drops out quite regularly and if it doesnt drop right out the dips are enough to stop the uplaod :(

  • Abbey

    • gav
    • November 30, 2017 at 7:32 AM

    Looks really really really good

  • Gloss [Released]

    • gav
    • November 30, 2017 at 7:26 AM

    I really like how you have used the 45 degree areas

  • Kaizen

    • gav
    • November 30, 2017 at 3:07 AM

    I like it alot. I think CS needs a better range of maps - daylight through to night. Hope you pull it off

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™