1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. afterwars

Posts by afterwars

  • Harvey Harker - Level Designer

    • afterwars
    • June 16, 2012 at 11:21 PM

    Thanks for the constructive feedback.

    It's been very useful and I put it to good use - as I redesigned the site recently to the current new simpler grey one.

    I will attempt on adding images soon as with the BSPs.

    Again, thanks for the feedback.

  • Harvey Harker - Level Designer

    • afterwars
    • May 31, 2012 at 2:39 PM

    Hello everyone.

    I recently joined the Mapcore group on LinkedIn and decided I would post my online portfolio here on the actual forums.

    I built the site from ground up without a template, so the quality will obviously be decreased.

    http://%7boption%7d

    I'm just wondering; is it suitable for a level designer, is it pleasing to the eye, and what I can possibly do to improve it.

    Please note also: Many of the images displayed there are somewhat outdated and dark-looking, I will be uploading fresh images in the near future.

    Many thanks!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™