1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. c0w

Posts by c0w

  • This is why NVidia is better than ATI

    • c0w
    • March 20, 2012 at 7:29 AM

    Yeah. I'm running the A6 vision and ms. maya is all pissy with me most days.

  • Battlefield 3

    • c0w
    • March 3, 2012 at 5:14 AM

    Hahaha dude

    Sniper Shotgun

    Fucking yeenyus. Thanks for the entertainment

  • Joel Weech, Level Designer

    • c0w
    • February 27, 2012 at 8:21 AM

    Hey Furyo =)

    Those were old times. It's kind of bittersweet. I'm really happy to see a lot of people doing well for themselves. It's a reminder I've got catching up to do though. I am actively looking for a job as an LD or EA. It feels as if now the task is to get back in to an industry I already had 1 foot in! Thanks for the kind words and advice. If anyone wants to get in touch, please don't hesitate.

  • Ubisoft Toronto Looking for talented people

    • c0w
    • February 27, 2012 at 8:15 AM

    Hi Dark, Hi Zombie.

    How goes it =)

    I submitted applications for level designer, level artist as well as modelling artist. I'd love to stay North of the border if I can. I'd be ecstatic if we could chat.

    Thanks!

    Joel

  • Joel Weech, Level Designer

    • c0w
    • February 22, 2012 at 4:15 PM

    Thanks for the feedback and compliments guys! Long time since then. Makes me feel special, and critiques are duly noted. also hi Mazy I've been snooping at a lot of folios and some of you guys are definitely setting the standard here. Time for me to catch up!

    I've changed it so there's less of a splattering of information that hits you at once, which you're totally right- it's distracting attention away from the work. Here we go... layout 1.2

    Aside from that, i think I have a good idea of what I need to do... build a small MP map, an SP map... Can't wait until I get my new chair... then I can spend more than half an hour in this thing and get some "reel" work done!

    CHEERS

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • c0w
    • February 22, 2012 at 2:33 PM

    I just clicked through to page 220 and the two above things I purchased within the last 6 months as well. Maybe we've got more in common than we think

    [Blocked Image: http://imgur.com/fr05Y.jpg]

    looking at:

    [Blocked Image: http://imgur.com/A5qPz.jpg]

  • Joel Weech, Level Designer

    • c0w
    • February 17, 2012 at 10:00 PM

    Hi Mapcore,

    I'm a level designer with a bit of old school history. I might even know a nick or two on this board! It's been a long time but I've come back around and I'm very excited to have stumbled upon this board again.

    I know I need a really good project at the top to shine. I have yet to really take a bite out of a decent engine. It's too bad, I haven't been working in games in forever, but I've had a decent job for a while. . At any rate, I hope some people click on my link right down here and check things out. I plan on occupying the space for the next long while.

    http://%7boption%7d

    Thanks all

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™