1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. mutatedjellyfish

Posts by mutatedjellyfish

  • Worth "mutatedjellyfish" Dayley - 3D Artist

    • mutatedjellyfish
    • February 22, 2012 at 8:17 PM

    lol, thanks Mazzle. Good to see you went places.

  • Worth "mutatedjellyfish" Dayley - 3D Artist

    • mutatedjellyfish
    • February 22, 2012 at 5:04 PM

    Good feedback, and I agree, and once I'm able to post my Disney work, it'll be even more slanted. I have a list of projects I would like to do, and those things you mention are on that list. Additionally, I have a realistic environment in progress in the UDK as well.

  • Worth "mutatedjellyfish" Dayley - 3D Artist

    • mutatedjellyfish
    • February 22, 2012 at 2:29 PM

    Thanks, guys! I meant no rudeness by my greeting. I just feel like I know a lot of people here already. I've always hung out with the mapcore crowd since the early 2000s, but it's always been on irc and not the forums.

    To answer the question, I'm an environment artist/texture artist. I've always been a bit more liberal with my portfolio. I have some things in progress that will tip it more in that direction though.

  • Worth "mutatedjellyfish" Dayley - 3D Artist

    • mutatedjellyfish
    • February 22, 2012 at 4:40 AM

    Yoyoyo yo yo yo

    http://www.worthdayley.com

    Thought I would finally post on here, and put my portfolio up to gawk at. I am open to critique across the board, website or work. I am also looking for permanent employment. Cheers!

  • R.I.P Engineer

    • mutatedjellyfish
    • October 2, 2011 at 9:37 PM

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™