1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. cashed

Posts by cashed

  • [CS:GO] DE_LITE

    • cashed
    • May 11, 2016 at 5:02 PM

    thx @El_Exodus

  • [CS:GO] DE_LITE

    • cashed
    • May 10, 2016 at 11:59 PM

    @RealaxFourX workshop link is in 1st post. I try to update it weekly

  • [CS:GO] DE_LITE

    • cashed
    • May 10, 2016 at 4:06 PM

    @Fa GuAn I'll be going through once everything is done and making it more run down. Just getting things organized first.

    @blackdog I'm still testing daytime. It's less work atm to get it functioning and playable. Will explore nighttime if it doesn't impact this.

  • [CS:GO] DE_LITE

    • cashed
    • May 7, 2016 at 6:09 PM

    Ladder Room

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/SCpu9f6.jpg]

    CT Spawn update

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/S9ZjRMI.jpg]

  • [CS:GO] DE_LITE

    • cashed
    • May 2, 2016 at 8:44 PM

    Good points, CT will get a little larger, specifically around the Garage. I'm looking to replace this with something better. I really want some areas to feel claustrophobic but not constraining; then open up to where it counts. The 1.6 versions CT spawn was much small and the truck use to be a building. (see image) I find the collision on the truck pretty good as the angles are sharp. And yes there will be a trick jump for CTs ;)

    [Blocked Image: http://tsarvar.com/maps/cs1.6/de_lite/3.jpg]

  • [CS:GO] DE_LITE

    • cashed
    • May 2, 2016 at 6:34 PM

    I've updated the workshop file if anyone wants to give it a run around and provide some feedback.

    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=632040311

  • [CS:GO] DE_LITE

    • cashed
    • April 21, 2016 at 3:19 PM

    @Vaya that was the plan

  • [CS:GO] DE_LITE

    • cashed
    • April 20, 2016 at 3:40 PM

    digging the post process variances :D

  • [CS:GO] DE_LITE

    • cashed
    • April 20, 2016 at 3:52 AM

    only by the night

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/s128C07.jpg]

  • [CS:GO] DE_LITE

    • cashed
    • April 19, 2016 at 1:59 AM

    More progress

    CT SPAWN[Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/C2qZ9LX.jpg]

    Banana

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/ABMmz05.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/bh5iVGD.jpg]

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • cashed
    • April 17, 2016 at 7:00 PM

    for the commute to ubisoft

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/5tp1eyJ.jpg]

  • [CS:GO] DE_LITE

    • cashed
    • March 16, 2016 at 6:54 PM

    I'll be playtesting it a fair amount and tweak the lighting accordingly. Since the walls are fairly light/neutral the siloettes mostly come out fine. But I will be hot spotting more gameplay specific areas

  • [CS:GO] DE_LITE

    • cashed
    • March 16, 2016 at 5:09 AM

    More work done. Tuning lighting and tuning art. wish i had more time!


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/lyIuZ3R.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/dokNkoW.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/wMRjaM8.jpg]

  • Plants props are not showing in game!

    • cashed
    • March 10, 2016 at 7:52 PM

    another walk through for fixing the black rendering

    http://www.worldofleveldesign.com/categories/csg…fire-update.php

  • Plants props are not showing in game!

    • cashed
    • March 9, 2016 at 9:03 PM

    props_physics_multiplayer

    try that


    Also I noticed that your window models are prop_dynamic. Unless you are putting logic into them then make them prop_static

  • The Division - Open Beta Info

    • cashed
    • March 8, 2016 at 4:17 PM

    Got to level 9 last night before the launch killed the servers. The benefits of being an employee :) getting to play before launch!

  • [CS:GO] DE_LITE

    • cashed
    • March 2, 2016 at 3:40 AM

    Crazy how much CC changes things as well

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/SKGZzsy.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/F1jekxj.jpg]

  • [CS:GO] DE_LITE

    • cashed
    • February 29, 2016 at 9:54 PM

    Ill be working on the outside B approach next. Its not really the banana of old. Im not going to add set nades into B. There's a nice little area before entering the site that allows for quick smoke setups, but as far as a mirage type smoke strat, that's gonna be more for A

  • [CS:GO] DE_LITE

    • cashed
    • February 29, 2016 at 4:33 PM
    Quote from Fa GuAn

    Looks age links better then one on the 15th you posted that was prob a place holder for placement of assets, none the less why no garage door with the open lip for smoke and flash bangs? I always loved that part of it in old iteration. Loving the work wanna see moaaar lol

    Hmm well i added the Door up on catwalk so I removed it, I'll add it back and see how it feels.

    Quote from RivFader

    I just found out a new callout I will use on this map :P

    Damn now i might have to keep it green

  • [CS:GO] DE_LITE

    • cashed
    • February 28, 2016 at 10:41 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/TPCDiDQ.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/TO3gwoF.jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™