1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. schneller

Posts by schneller

  • Will Schneller - Environment Artist

    • schneller
    • September 13, 2012 at 6:51 AM

    Rolled out some new updates to my portfolio site tonight. Switched hosting service as well, so if anyone finds bugs or whatnot, please let me know

    http://%7boption%7d

  • Will Schneller - Environment Artist

    • schneller
    • March 3, 2012 at 8:22 PM

    neotic: chair is the new lamp man

    ps. I rather enjoyed Rage. Good work!

  • Will Schneller - Environment Artist

    • schneller
    • February 29, 2012 at 3:32 AM

    insta: Thanks for your complements on the site design! I do agree with you on the texturing bit. Unfortunately this project is done and in the past. I don't have access to the files anymore

    Also, in that screenshot the client requested the chairs be placed as such... :derp:

  • Will Schneller - Environment Artist

    • schneller
    • February 27, 2012 at 9:26 PM

    I just finished a major overhaul of my site, so hopefully it better shows environment assets now. If anyone encounters any technical issues, please let me know.

    Thanks!

    http://%7boption%7d

  • Will Schneller - Environment Artist

    • schneller
    • February 4, 2012 at 5:33 PM

    Hi everybody,

    I've been browsing through mapcore for a little while now and there's some cool stuff happening here.

    I thought I'd throw out a link to my portfolio for some feedback - http://%7boption%7d

    To give you some of my background, I graduated with a BFA in Fine Art in 2010 and have been working full time as lead artist on a serious game being developed at a university. My contract will be ending in August so I'm trying to prepare myself for an industry job. My ultimate goal is to work on a AAA title.

    The feedback I'm looking for covers anything from the actual content to my presentation.

    Thanks!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™