1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. mr.sin

Posts by mr.sin

  • Tim Jacksteit aka mr.sin - Assets / Characters / Environment

    • mr.sin
    • February 28, 2011 at 1:06 AM

    Hi there,

    it's my first post here. I've been around here from time to time reading articles and being stunned by the amazing work posted.

    Today I finished the work on my new portfolio site and a friend of mine recommended posting it here to get some professional crits by the professionals themselves ;D.

    I tried to look into different areas from environment art to asset modeling / texturing to characters (which I didn't really dare to touch for a long time). So after a while, and revisiting some of my stuff, I pulled together those pieces that are, in my opinion, the most solid models I came up with in the past months.

    Now I would love to hear what you guys think about the models and presentation .

    Here's the link to my portfolio:

    http://www.mrsin.de

    And here are some pics as a preview:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mrsin.de/media/6/large/side4.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mrsin.de/media/7/large/side1.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mrsin.de/media/4/large/side3.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mrsin.de/media/3/large/side5.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mrsin.de/media/1/large/side3.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mrsin.de/media/2/large/side2.jpg]

    cheers!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™