1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Billiz

Posts by Billiz

  • Billy Hallden - Level Designer

    • Billiz
    • November 27, 2010 at 10:53 PM
    Quote from sarge mat

    hey Billy, same sarge mat from WOLD. I really love Flamingo Holocaust, how is it coming on?

    Hey Mat!

    Really late reply here, I just started working on Flamingo Holocaust again, check my World of Level Design post.

    I also just updated my portfolio with a new project.

  • Billy Hallden - Level Designer

    • Billiz
    • August 26, 2010 at 12:07 PM

    Hi

    My name is Billy Halldén and I have a huge passion for level and environment design. So far I have been doing different maps and 3D environments as a hobby, but as of 2009 I decided I want to make it into a career.

    Here is my portfolio, feedback is always appreciated.

    http://%7boption%7d

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™