1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. tombanz10

Posts by tombanz10

  • I dug my Wacom out and gave it a quick blast

    • tombanz10
    • June 15, 2010 at 10:06 AM

    I think that You have wanted to focused more on the terrible picture. I like dude. But You have filled very dark coloured on that paintings. So It had been matched with background colour. It was such a liked so horror and also pretty nice. I wish that You will draw picture and come with at that stage.

  • cardo's sketchy pad of treats

    • tombanz10
    • June 15, 2010 at 10:00 AM

    You have collected such a nice photograph. I have tried more drawn nice picture But I have gotten failure all that time. But you have done nice job. I have so appreciated for that person who have drawn that paintings. I liked that after sprayed the colour over that picture, It had been looked like so gorgeous.

  • Bunglo's Book of Textures

    • tombanz10
    • June 15, 2010 at 8:59 AM

    I think that If you will filled red colour over it Then It would be look like so better and also pretty nice preciously. I have also made texuture couple of days ago, But It had been little different in that texture. I hope that You will make some changes in that texture and come with some new. I wish that You will do better. I will also come this stage as soon as far with new texture.

  • Good & Cheap Camera for Texture Photoreference

    • tombanz10
    • June 15, 2010 at 8:51 AM
    Quote from seir

    Yes, it's not bad. 3648 x 2736 is enough to catch the detail but I'm not sure with the results:[Blocked Image: http://img.photographyblog.com/reviews/nikon_coolpix_l100/sample_images/nikon_coolpix_l100_01.jpg]

    A lot of artifacts

    It was so amazing texture and also in the image. You will also use for get sharp skin. But You have done nice job. I liked dude. I wish that You will wash the image background and chose best image for it. I hope that You will do it as soon as well.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™