1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Bunglo

Posts by Bunglo

  • Portal 2

    • Bunglo
    • September 14, 2021 at 11:07 AM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • wow thanks mapcore

    • Bunglo
    • September 14, 2021 at 3:44 AM

    As an official Contributor to mapcore, I am requiring all registered members give me their dildos once they have received them from Cooper and Norman.

    Thank you.

  • The Matrix Resurrections

    • Bunglo
    • September 13, 2021 at 8:34 AM

    I watched the trailer, this will be terrible.

  • God of War Ragnarok

    • Bunglo
    • September 13, 2021 at 4:58 AM

    Still need to play the first 3. I have a feeling I'll end up watching other people play this and 4. Who knows if I'll ever pick up a ps5. Obviously I blow my load over the art, the guys at Sony Santa Monica have been killing it.

  • The Matrix Resurrections

    • Bunglo
    • September 10, 2021 at 11:25 PM
    Quote from blackdog

    6 hours ago, blackdog said: What about Animatrix? I think that was probably the best thing after the first film and the highway scene

    Holy shit, I completely forget this was even a thing. I'm far more willing to give this a chance than the sequels.

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Bunglo
    • September 9, 2021 at 11:48 PM

    Yep it's fucking ridiculous. I honestly would be fine with a rtx 3060 but not for $800. This fucking 3090 cost more than my entire PC I built 7 years ago, which I'm still using. If the opportunity pops up, I'd rather sell this 3090 to someone for what I paid and buy a 3060 or 70 when the prices return to normal. I've never been about buying the best parts on the market but fuck, this has been the only opportunity to buy a GPU that didn't have it's price throttled to the roof.

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Bunglo
    • September 9, 2021 at 2:04 AM

    I managed to get a EVGA 3090 for retail which means I just spend $2000 on a GPU...


  • The Matrix Resurrections

    • Bunglo
    • September 8, 2021 at 11:57 PM

    I still haven't seen any of the films after the 1st one. I'm afraid they'll ruin The Matrix for me. I'm basically ignoring this one too.

  • Far Cry 6

    • Bunglo
    • September 7, 2021 at 11:58 AM
    Quote from Buddy

    4 hours ago, Buddy said: I'm amazed this isn't called 'Far Cry', seems about time for a confusing reset to the original title.

    Far Cry, the game that had 5 sequels without having an actual sequel.

  • Metal Gear Solid 5

    • Bunglo
    • September 4, 2021 at 9:50 AM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Hello :)

    • Bunglo
    • September 1, 2021 at 12:39 AM

    [Blocked Image: https://i.giphy.com/media/EDvx1ATNCjVjq/giphy.webp]

  • Marvel Cinematic Universe

    • Bunglo
    • August 31, 2021 at 4:47 AM
    Quote from blackdog

    1 hour ago, blackdog said: Spider-Man multiverse animation was better than either live action.

    Into the Spider-verse is hands down one of my all time favorite movies ever. I saw it for the first time during the initial lockdowns in LA, seen it probably 6 or 7 times since, and bought the art of book. Sony absolutely knocked it out of the park.

  • Marvel Cinematic Universe

    • Bunglo
    • August 31, 2021 at 12:02 AM

    I've seen none of them and am a better person because of that.

    It's just the same movie over and over again as far as I can tell.

  • Unreal Engine 5

    • Bunglo
    • August 30, 2021 at 12:51 AM

    These shots, especially the first one, remind me of the old 3dtotal "making of" tutorials back in like 03'

    Good stuff

  • Metroid Dread

    • Bunglo
    • August 29, 2021 at 2:51 AM

    Fuck yeah. Really glad I finally bought a switch :D

  • Games Soundtracks Thread

    • Bunglo
    • August 23, 2021 at 12:32 PM

    @blackdog what HP said. We can always reinstate that petition to ban you instead if you're not up for it.

    more cool tracks:


    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Games Soundtracks Thread

    • Bunglo
    • August 23, 2021 at 9:39 AM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • wow thanks mapcore

    • Bunglo
    • August 23, 2021 at 12:14 AM

    Keep posting boys, those dildos will be ours in no time.

  • wow thanks mapcore

    • Bunglo
    • August 21, 2021 at 4:56 AM

    lol

  • Games Soundtracks Thread

    • Bunglo
    • August 21, 2021 at 4:49 AM

    more


    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    edit: cucked by youtube

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™