1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Bunglo

Posts by Bunglo

  • Battlefield 3

    • Bunglo
    • October 3, 2011 at 9:19 AM

    It would be nice if, just this once, a developer stated why they implement certain features instead of letting a community manager leave a one sentence "tweet" (hate that word.)

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Bunglo
    • October 3, 2011 at 9:16 AM
    Quote from Serenius

    [Blocked Image: http://www.hardwaresphere.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/logitech-g930-wireless-gaming-headset.jpg]

    Were these worth the price? I was just looking at them because I need a nice headset with awesome sound quality but I'm not sure if I feel like dropping a decent amount of cash for a headset.

  • Battlefield 3

    • Bunglo
    • October 2, 2011 at 11:44 AM
    Quote from Gloglebag

    WTF is this crap, I can only find rush metro servers.

    Yeah, they only had it up for a few days for some reason which sucks because all I've been able to play is metro and that's not my idea of a classic BF map.

  • Battlefield 3

    • Bunglo
    • October 1, 2011 at 9:11 PM

    I wanna be part of teh platoon, pl0x.

    Only able to play the metro map so far (no servers running the other one.) It's fun, looks pretty sweet but there's still some issues I have, though I may just need to play more.

    Also, no main menu access unless you're alive? Dumb.

  • Futuristic scifi building [CryEngine3]

    • Bunglo
    • October 1, 2011 at 9:06 PM

    Looks like it was rendered in CE3 to me...

  • RAGE

    • Bunglo
    • September 30, 2011 at 9:45 PM

    I hate you guys.

  • R.I.P Engineer

    • Bunglo
    • September 30, 2011 at 9:42 PM

    Very tragic

    R.I.P

  • Aliens: Colonial Marines - WTF Happened!?!

    • Bunglo
    • September 30, 2011 at 9:38 PM

    Here's teh link cuz Dark is being a nub:

    [gametrailers]721651[/gametrailers]

  • Diablo 3

    • Bunglo
    • September 29, 2011 at 10:47 PM

    Watching the beta vids, I'm still afraid it's going to remind me too much of torchlight even though the styles are a good bit different from one another. Not counting on getting into the beta though (my luck has never swung that way), good to here some are liking it.

  • RAGE

    • Bunglo
    • September 29, 2011 at 10:38 PM

    I couldn't find any good deals for this, I'm not paying $60 (I don't even feel like paying $50).

    Between this, arkham city, BF3, and then skyrim all at $60 (excluding batman), how the hell am I supposed to stay in budget at these prices?!?

  • Diablo 3

    • Bunglo
    • September 28, 2011 at 10:02 PM

    Don't make me start up D2 again, blizz guys.

  • Diablo 3

    • Bunglo
    • September 28, 2011 at 7:44 PM
    Quote from Sentura
  • Diablo 3

    • Bunglo
    • September 27, 2011 at 7:37 PM

    Game sucks.

  • Diablo 3

    • Bunglo
    • September 23, 2011 at 7:33 PM
    Quote from Minotauro

    Can I borrow it till then?

    Sure mino, I'll send it to you right away...

  • Diablo 3

    • Bunglo
    • September 23, 2011 at 1:32 AM

    Just got mah code, can't play till I get back to my house on Monday though

  • Video tut - 3DsMax to CryEngine3

    • Bunglo
    • September 23, 2011 at 1:27 AM

    Helder teams up with Eat3d

    Bout time CE gets some love, smelly UDK's been mucking up the market!!!

  • So now I'm a dad

    • Bunglo
    • September 16, 2011 at 11:43 PM

    Awesome news, Skjalg!

    Was it surreal holding him for the first time?

  • Can it run Crysis?

    • Bunglo
    • September 9, 2011 at 8:04 AM

    Looks like the PC on the lowest settings :/

  • CryENGINE3 SDK Free-of-Charge is OUT!

    • Bunglo
    • September 8, 2011 at 11:46 PM

    http://freesdk.crydev.net/display/SDKDOC2/Using+Ropes

  • Deus Ex 3

    • Bunglo
    • September 1, 2011 at 11:42 PM

    http://www.pixologic.com/interview/deusex3/1/

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™