1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Bunglo

Posts by Bunglo

  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2

    • Bunglo
    • January 12, 2022 at 7:05 PM

    nooooooo i already took the entire month of april off for this!!!

  • Metro: Exodus

    • Bunglo
    • January 7, 2022 at 9:33 PM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Battlefield 2042

    • Bunglo
    • January 6, 2022 at 1:27 PM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • I love me some Quake!

    • Bunglo
    • January 5, 2022 at 5:22 AM

    If only he turned it into an nft

  • What music have you listened to recently?

    • Bunglo
    • January 4, 2022 at 6:14 PM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Post interesting talks / presentations / conferences

    • Bunglo
    • January 3, 2022 at 4:06 AM

    I remember listening to the Irrational Games podcast back in the day with them talking about collecting reference for BioShock, they had a "nightmare" folder that no one wanted to go into.

  • Splinter Cell (Remake)

    • Bunglo
    • December 31, 2021 at 1:17 PM

    @blackdog the single player in Blacklist took me a bit to start to enjoy, put it down after 45 minutes or so and didn't pick it up again until a friend got a copy how every many months later. The co-op made the game for me though.

    On the flipside, I thought Chaos Theory spy vs merc was complete garbage. Possibly because I kept getting destroyed regardless of which side I picked. The campaign was far better than Blacklist and Splinter Cell imo. It's my favorite in the series with the original close behind it.

    Having thought about this remake a bit more, it's probably the wiser choice over a new entry. In Ubi's current state, I have zero faith they'd be able to pull off anything worth playing. I'd rather them update the graphical fidelity of the original and not touch the things that made it great.

  • Unreal Engine 5

    • Bunglo
    • December 30, 2021 at 5:17 AM

    I could have sworn they had the matrix tech demo available for download off of Epic Games Launcher like a week or two ago? I can't find it now, am I going insane?

  • Splinter Cell (Remake)

    • Bunglo
    • December 30, 2021 at 12:03 AM

    Damn I've been waiting for word on the Splinter Cell series but a remake? I mean, I think it's cool and I'm happy to see that Sam Fisher isn't dead to ubi, but I was really hoping for a new title.

    I thought Black List was great, especially the online co-op, some of the best time spent gaming I've ever had.

    Who know though, maybe this will be fantastic as it's the first few Splinter Cell games that have the strongest stealth mechanics in the entire line up.

  • Prey

    • Bunglo
    • December 29, 2021 at 8:10 AM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Ready or Not - The spiritual successor to Rainbow Six and SWAT 4

    • Bunglo
    • December 26, 2021 at 11:39 PM
    Quote from will2k

    6 hours ago, will2k said: Different games though :)

    R6 and SWAT are urban/suburbs CQB, while GR is more military ops across open world.

    Yep, when I was in my teens I don't think I realized this or cared to understand the distinction between the two series.

    Though even between SWAT 4 and R6, SWAT 4 hooked me straight away while R6 never felt right to me and so I quickly gave up on it.

  • Deus Ex's 20th anniversary

    • Bunglo
    • December 24, 2021 at 10:29 PM
    Quote from will2k

    10 hours ago, will2k said: Time for a new playthrough? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    yes

  • Ready or Not - The spiritual successor to Rainbow Six and SWAT 4

    • Bunglo
    • December 24, 2021 at 10:27 PM

    Swat 4 was fantastic. I was always more keen on the original Ghost Recon games than the og Rainbow 6

  • Deus Ex's 20th anniversary

    • Bunglo
    • December 24, 2021 at 10:01 AM

    Remake or new entry

  • Merry Christmas & Happy new year mappers!

    • Bunglo
    • December 24, 2021 at 8:17 AM

    To my mapcorian brethren,

    ❤️

  • Ready or Not - The spiritual successor to Rainbow Six and SWAT 4

    • Bunglo
    • December 24, 2021 at 3:57 AM

    That's basically what swat teams do IRL

  • Deus Ex's 20th anniversary

    • Bunglo
    • December 24, 2021 at 3:53 AM

    Considering all the crazy shit that's happened in the past almost two years, a new Dues Ex title with Warren Spector on the team isn't impossible...

    but I doubt it

  • Ready or Not - The spiritual successor to Rainbow Six and SWAT 4

    • Bunglo
    • December 23, 2021 at 11:33 PM

    Karmakut has some vids on this, when there's a sale I will most likely buy.

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Deus Ex's 20th anniversary

    • Bunglo
    • December 23, 2021 at 11:15 PM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Games Soundtracks Thread

    • Bunglo
    • December 20, 2021 at 10:42 PM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™