1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Bunglo

Posts by Bunglo

  • DIABLO FUCKING 2 FUCKING RESURRECTED

    • Bunglo
    • February 22, 2021 at 11:43 PM
    Quote from Pampers

    14 hours ago, Pampers said: imagine being upset by that

    This is serious stuff dawg

  • DIABLO FUCKING 2 FUCKING RESURRECTED

    • Bunglo
    • February 21, 2021 at 11:43 PM

    How can you keep chains hanging from Andariel's nips and decided to cover her ass?

  • DIABLO FUCKING 2 FUCKING RESURRECTED

    • Bunglo
    • February 21, 2021 at 5:43 AM
    Quote from 0kelvin

    3 hours ago, 0kelvin said: They are keeping the original graphics and you can switch to them. But the original graphics were very low res and won't look good on very large screens.

    I wonder if they're doing something similar to the sc remastered for this. I thought they did a pretty good job with it from what I've seen, I've yet to actually play it though.

  • DIABLO FUCKING 2 FUCKING RESURRECTED

    • Bunglo
    • February 20, 2021 at 11:58 PM

    Signed up for the technical alpha after the announcement yesterday. The inventory looks damn sexy.

    [Blocked Image: https://images.blz-contentstack.com/v3/assets/blt45749e0fed8aa592/blt27e97953b3b839bf/601dc7b0912a490c07af57c6/shared-stash-4k.jpg]

  • FINAL FANTASY XV

    • Bunglo
    • April 2, 2016 at 1:45 AM

    Have I told you guys I'm getting a PS4?

    I'm gonna be a Sony fanboy before I know it... gawd damn it.

  • Uncharted 4

    • Bunglo
    • March 23, 2016 at 8:46 AM

    Looks like I'm buying a PS4.

  • Mirrors Edge Catalyst

    • Bunglo
    • March 11, 2016 at 10:52 AM

    Mirror's Edge = SEX!!!!!

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Mirrors Edge Catalyst

    • Bunglo
    • February 9, 2016 at 4:20 AM

    Origin or not, PC day 1 buy.

    Mirror's Edge... UGH! No words man, no words.

  • Bunglo's Flat Stuff n Shit

    • Bunglo
    • January 1, 2016 at 8:05 PM

    More digital paints


  • Bunglo's Flat Stuff n Shit

    • Bunglo
    • December 31, 2015 at 7:24 AM

    A digital paints of sorts


  • What's going on with your life?

    • Bunglo
    • September 8, 2015 at 5:41 AM

    I'll be gearing up to move back to my home state of Southern California to attend Watts Atelier of the Arts in October. It's funny, all the shit I've been through these past two years is exactly what it took to make me realize what direction I want to take my life in, and the doors are simply opening up.

    I'm excited as fuck to put it lightly.

  • Mirrors Edge Catalyst

    • Bunglo
    • June 14, 2015 at 6:10 AM

    Looks dope.

  • Bunglo's Flat Stuff n Shit

    • Bunglo
    • April 23, 2015 at 10:34 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/vRy95C6.jpg]

  • Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

    • Bunglo
    • April 16, 2015 at 8:43 AM

    Probably my top sequel I've been waiting for aside from Mirror's Edge.

  • Bunglo's Flat Stuff n Shit

    • Bunglo
    • March 23, 2015 at 8:42 AM

    http://serge-marshennikov.tumblr.com/ 


    Dude knows how to paint woman! Here's my copy painting of one of my favorites he's done.


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/T02KcUx.jpg]

  • Random Photo Thread

    • Bunglo
    • March 5, 2015 at 9:34 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/ntFHCCr.jpg]

  • Bunglo's Flat Stuff n Shit

    • Bunglo
    • February 8, 2015 at 10:47 PM

    Thanks Sprony!


    I'm pretty much just painting away and figuring out what works for me.


    I'll read up on certain aspects of art, such as gesture drawing, composition, or whatever for a general overview, so I can try and understand what I should look for. I also look at videos of painting but that's mainly because I enjoy watching the process of others.


    Personally I steer clear of following tutorials or videos because I tend to turn all of that into rules instead of suggestions, which is what everything in art is, for the most part anyway.

  • Bunglo's Flat Stuff n Shit

    • Bunglo
    • February 4, 2015 at 12:55 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/XOrRT8o.jpg]

  • What's going on with your life?

    • Bunglo
    • January 13, 2015 at 3:02 AM

    I spent time with Jesus today!

  • Bunglo's Flat Stuff n Shit

    • Bunglo
    • January 11, 2015 at 3:02 AM

    Some food for teh thread:


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/mMgNs21.jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™