1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. johndo

Posts by johndo

  • Tuan Tran - Environment Artist

    • johndo
    • May 21, 2010 at 7:19 PM

    -ChopperDave I'll add that information somewhere. I'm trying to keep down all the noise. My format will be modified a bit to accommodate that.

    -arje06 I'll work on implementing that soon. This site is a temporary to a permanent one.

    Thank you guys for all the suggestions!

  • Tuan Tran - Environment Artist

    • johndo
    • May 16, 2010 at 1:10 AM

    Yeah, I'm planning to make my own website for a better url and better control of the website. I'm amazed at the screenshot, I've been testing the website and have never seen my layout look like that. Though like what you said, I need to host my own images and that could cause that problem. I'll fix the problem of the ChongQing Alley, I've noticed those little problems.

    Thanks Sarge Mat and Corwin!

  • Tuan Tran - Environment Artist

    • johndo
    • May 13, 2010 at 4:56 AM

    Hi. I'm working on my portfolio right now, and I would really appreciate some help.

    I'm working on improvements to the site and pieces.

    Any feedback and criticism is greatly appreciated. Here's the link:

    http://drtuantran.blogspot.com/

    Thank you

    -Tran

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™