1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ZensDeath

Posts by ZensDeath

  • CMS portfolio ?

    • ZensDeath
    • April 23, 2011 at 7:26 PM

    Obviously you are new here. Great portfolio making comes FIRST and all that other stuff you do should come in a distant second. Everyone knows employers don't look at your work but rather the font size, shape, and color of you title page name and what background you use. You will learn my friend.

  • James Russell - Level Designer

    • ZensDeath
    • March 14, 2011 at 6:10 PM

    Hey guys, back again. I noticed that my website did not work well with Internet Explorer so I went ahead and cut down the website and did something real basic. let me know what you guys think. thx

    http://www.jwrussell.com/

  • James Russell - Level Designer

    • ZensDeath
    • August 20, 2010 at 8:02 PM

    Hey I updated the site again. Took some stuff out and tried to make it feel less cluttered. Let me know!

    http://%7boption%7d

  • James Russell - Level Designer

    • ZensDeath
    • August 9, 2010 at 11:28 PM

    Hey Guys!

    I just updated my portfolio site. Let me know what you guys think. Also if there are any html guru's out there. I would greatly appreciate it if you guys can tell me why the bottom bar stays centered in Google Chrome and Firefox but it isn't centered in Internet Explorer. Thanks!

    http://%7boption%7d

    Zens.

  • James Russell - Level Designer

    • ZensDeath
    • May 19, 2010 at 10:06 PM

    Hey guys, thanks for the input on the webpage. I decided to go with an html page with a java gallery. I have the basic layout of the main page done. Take a look and let me know what you guys think I should change. Thanks again.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.jwrussell.com/New%20Website.jpg]

  • James Russell - Level Designer

    • ZensDeath
    • May 13, 2010 at 7:15 AM

    No worries HP I failed to realize that I shouldn't make my portfolio site in flash till about the 8th or 9th post telling me not to use flash. Well on second thought, I might need a few more flash hating posts just to make sure. (<- sarcasm!)

    Anyways, I used flash to create my portfolio site because I know how to use flash. I'm not a web designer so any help you guys can give on getting my site switched over to a more user friendly design would be welcome.

  • James Russell - Level Designer

    • ZensDeath
    • May 12, 2010 at 8:14 PM

    Thanks for the input guys! Just to make sure we are all on the same page, you guys want me to add more flash stuff to my site right?

  • James Russell - Level Designer

    • ZensDeath
    • May 10, 2010 at 9:24 PM

    Hey guys. Here is my portfolio.

    Any and all feedback on my work, portfolio, or both would be appreciated.

    I am currently looking for a level designer position as well.

    Thanks!

    http://www.jwrussell.com/

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™