1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. FreeFall

Posts by FreeFall

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • FreeFall
    • August 14, 2018 at 9:31 AM

    Started playing Soldier of fortune a while back, and thought it would be cool to sort of recreate the first level. Going alright so far.. still need to tweak areas and make the rest of the map :D

    [Blocked Image: https://image.ibb.co/m4jy5p/2.jpg] [Blocked Image: https://image.ibb.co/c5KsWU/3.jpg] [Blocked Image: https://image.ibb.co/iUbNWU/4.jpg]

  • totally random texture thread

    • FreeFall
    • June 18, 2011 at 8:06 AM

    Got bored, this happened.

    [Blocked Image: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17570140/hlstyletexes.jpg]

  • The random model thread!

    • FreeFall
    • February 18, 2011 at 6:46 PM

    Enjoy,

    If not then cocks to you, sir.

    [Blocked Image: http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/6884/airco.jpg]

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • FreeFall
    • June 27, 2010 at 3:10 PM

    Some random props I made ;p

    [Blocked Image: http://www.vstanced.com/imgup/images/lolwit.jpg]

  • The random model thread!

    • FreeFall
    • June 1, 2010 at 7:28 PM

    Double post lol

    [Blocked Image: http://media.moddb.com/images/members/1/401/400025/2.jpg]

  • The random model thread!

    • FreeFall
    • May 29, 2010 at 1:49 PM

    Something I made up this morning..

    [Blocked Image: http://www.vstanced.com/imgup/images/1nfn.jpg]

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • FreeFall
    • May 29, 2010 at 12:39 PM

    hmm, sounds like a iteresting combination I'll give the demo a try ones it's released!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • FreeFall
    • May 29, 2010 at 11:47 AM

    Looks int resting, so what are you supposed to do as a player?

  • The random model thread!

    • FreeFall
    • May 16, 2010 at 12:47 PM

    oh lulz, a car

    [Blocked Image: http://www.vstanced.com/imgup/images/1sks.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.vstanced.com/imgup/images/2ulu.jpg]

    Dont ask why the left side wheels are wire's only, since I don't know why

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • FreeFall
    • May 8, 2010 at 8:10 PM

    Oh, don't mind me dear sirs.

    But I got a problem you see

    [Blocked Image: http://j.imagehost.org/0517/ololz.jpg]

    I'm tinkering around in my first 'map'

    This damn light is to damn bright lol, and I did tone the whiteness down but it doesn't work like it does with the other lights I do it with >_> And ehh well, I usually set the color to a grey to make the light less hard, is there an other proper way of doing this btw?

  • The random model thread!

    • FreeFall
    • May 6, 2010 at 9:17 PM
    Quote from Sindwiller

    Yeah, mix in some orange-ish, red-ish and brown-ish tones - it'll look bad ass ;O

    I agree, it's a bite to plane imho

    Anywho, I modeled another prop for the chair I did yesterday

    It's a frikkin lamp! still gotta finish it off though..

    I'm planning on doing a whole set, with a table, tv and moar .

    [Blocked Image: http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/6449/65095720.jpg]

  • The random model thread!

    • FreeFall
    • May 5, 2010 at 9:28 PM

    O look, a chair

    [Blocked Image: http://chrisyzerman.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/chair_2.jpg]

  • totally random texture thread

    • FreeFall
    • May 4, 2010 at 9:44 AM

    Walls watwat

    [Blocked Image: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/o/2010/122/3/1/3199fa94ad2ad7aa44020328d69b37af.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/o/2010/123/2/d/2dd65599578456c8f0ac8aa60285d548.jpg]

  • The random model thread!

    • FreeFall
    • May 4, 2010 at 9:41 AM
    Quote

    ":1gbutk01]Hey man, welcome to the core! That's pretty cool, but you could get rid of those rivets and have that on the normal map instead!

    Thanks :3

    I did think of that, but it would look awfully flat imho.. Since there's barely anything going on with small details those bolts make it more finishing I think

  • The random model thread!

    • FreeFall
    • May 4, 2010 at 9:01 AM

    Oh hai, I'm new

    [Blocked Image: http://chrisyzerman.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/1.jpg]

    It's kinda off my first 'model' i did with normals and all that so don't be to hard on me.

    hmkay?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™