1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. AreDub

Posts by AreDub

  • Offering production/organizational help

    • AreDub
    • April 30, 2010 at 4:32 PM

    Hello,

    I just completed an MFA in 3D animation, focusing on the art pipeline for games—especially Unreal/UDK.

    I'm 37 and have a whole other career under my belt in print production, design and management. I am trying to switch to the games industry as an [associate] producer.

    I'd like to find a project that would benefit from my broad creative-management and organizational skills, though I'm not sure if anyone in the community really needs anything like that. I'm very professional, I thrive under deadline pressure, and have a proven record of helping my colleagues do the same while maintaining high standards for quality.

    My goal is to learn as much as possible about game/mod production while contributing significantly to a project.

    I live on the east coast of the U.S.

    I'll leave it here for now, but would be happy to tell anyone who's interested more about me, my skills and my experience.

    Thanks.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™