1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Chavvo

Posts by Chavvo

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2010

    • Chavvo
    • June 24, 2010 at 3:10 AM
    Quote from n8braker

    [Blocked Image: http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs131.snc4/36902_1404547046975_1631350277_961428_1491867_n.jpg]

    The symbol of the GOT (gays on testosterone) thread.

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Chavvo
    • June 20, 2010 at 4:41 AM
    Quote from Zyndrome

    Well, everyone kill themself with handguns so I'd thought I be somewhat more original and use a rifle.

    You didn't learn a shit with the nazis. Lock yourself into a garage, turn on the engine and listen to led zeppelin.

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2010

    • Chavvo
    • June 12, 2010 at 9:53 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/4808/loveqa.png]

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2010

    • Chavvo
    • June 11, 2010 at 5:25 PM
    Quote from n8braker

    hi there, I noticed a sheep on your head.

    The sheep is not the problem...

    The problem is the litlle green piece of catarrh in his right nostril. (Take a close look and you'll notice).

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2010

    • Chavvo
    • June 10, 2010 at 5:11 AM

    the girl r0x (you dont)

  • genetic programming language

    • Chavvo
    • June 8, 2010 at 11:32 PM

    low poly people.

    Parents will chose the texture pallet for the skin to, see some simpsons gonna be ordinary

  • 040409

    • Chavvo
    • June 8, 2010 at 7:35 PM
    Quote from Spellbinder

    Out with the bike for 3 hours, brought bananas. Got air, sun and excersize and found a few new spots for pike. Camera is crap though.[Blocked Image: http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n41/SpeIlbinder/040409/S4023706.jpg]

    My favorite. Just release the bike's brake and feel the wind.

  • iPhone 4

    • Chavvo
    • June 8, 2010 at 7:18 PM

    se..FACETIME!

    It can be a new era for virtual sex.

  • Brasil

    • Chavvo
    • June 8, 2010 at 4:16 PM
    Quote from Minotauro

    Brasil FTWhttp://gawker.com/5556758/hot-new-dance ... eones-face

    Te funniest is people criticizing brazil saying there are only sex in there, but who says that is more pervert than people in there. Furtermore, if there're only sex it's a PLUS not otherwise.

  • Brasil

    • Chavvo
    • June 8, 2010 at 3:29 AM

    I bet half of those "people" are there just to fuck up the store, and they dont give a little shit for the tv or other stupids.

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2010

    • Chavvo
    • June 5, 2010 at 12:25 AM
    Quote from hessi

    hum...sexy!

    i hope you are an attractive woman! otherwise: fail!

    I need your approval? Have you ever heard about chains and BDSM?

    ...wait for me

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2010

    • Chavvo
    • June 4, 2010 at 3:04 PM
    Quote from hessi

    [Blocked Image: http://www.thomashess.net/00515319.jpg]me chilling after grilling in the park

    hum...sexy!

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2010

    • Chavvo
    • June 4, 2010 at 2:31 AM
    Quote from Chavvo

    Have some photos of myself naked here, but sorry guys, porn is not allowed in mapcore.So, all you can get is:

    [Blocked Image: http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9053/pic0005o.jpg]

    Fuck off imageshack! What was wrong with my tit?

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2010

    • Chavvo
    • June 3, 2010 at 6:19 AM

    Have some photos of myself naked here, but sorry guys, porn is not allowed in mapcore.

    So, all you can get is:

    [Blocked Image: http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9053/pic0005o.jpg]

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Chavvo
    • June 2, 2010 at 2:22 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.freewebs.com/game-winners/Nintendo64.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img4.imageshack.us/i/goldootn64cart3984055.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.gamersace.com/images/GoldenEye-N64-Cartridge.jpg]

  • Tactical Intervention

    • Chavvo
    • May 30, 2010 at 1:38 PM

    Time to Dave Johnston think about to "help" Minh on this

    CS reminds fun into Lan-Houses, I miss that time going play cs after school using my dad's money that I get while he sleeps. But players today prefer play online at home, isnt?

    HP about the hostages, for what i understood with my limited englhis in the interview hostages gain more "movements" and utilities in TI, I think it is still a team-oriented game (as cs) with hostage rescue missions (I didnt see nothing about bomb defuse and vip), using them as shield is just one more plus.

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Chavvo
    • May 30, 2010 at 5:13 AM

    I bought a 50'' Plasma TV LG to do the same as mino (World Cup and games) But 3 days after appears a FUCK DEAD PIXEL, very annying I phone the guarantee service but they told that dead pixels are not considered a problem.

    That TV has 3 HDMI inputs, Time Machice Ready (With this service I connect my HD and record some stuff), USB (I use this to wath my porns in Divx) and many others sexy things, but that DP is doing me in. I think I going to take a hammer and crash this fuck (Serious) or find a maintenance service.

    Here it is:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.lge.com/br/televisor/images/PQ60/lg_tv_ps60_01_grande.png]

  • 'Artificial life' breakthrough announced by scientists

    • Chavvo
    • May 28, 2010 at 1:26 AM

    Should be nice order some sexy pussies at amazon.

    And HP, you are to kind-hearted

  • Interviews

    • Chavvo
    • May 27, 2010 at 3:42 AM

    Sorry guys when I drink beyond my limits seems I'm two persons at the same time, its strange hard to explain. Then I need to check my posts at facebook, here and other sites I have an account to see if i wrote something inapropriate. Examples are the one above (about the "work" in Brazil) and other example was that post that i told I dont give a shit about people in iraqui, i know it is very strange situation, but it is what happens.

  • What motivates us at work?

    • Chavvo
    • May 23, 2010 at 3:30 AM
    Quote from n8braker

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow%27s ... y_of_needs

    There is a stage on Maslow' irreal Theory (not going to talk about why it FAIL) that you are able to get without cash?

    Physiological: How you buy food/Water? How you pay a 20 bucks slut? Can you sleep well knowing you are without money to pay your bills?

    Tell me a stage that you dont need money to get it , even to have friends,family and self esteem you need money. It's all about money, unfortunatelly or not.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™