1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. tobymccall

Posts by tobymccall

  • Toby McCall - Level Designer/Scripter

    • tobymccall
    • March 2, 2010 at 1:39 PM

    Thanks Corwin. I'll get that fixed today.

    *Just added those < > links and I really like it. Thanks for the idea.

    Again, thanks to all. This site is a great resource.

  • Toby McCall - Level Designer/Scripter

    • tobymccall
    • March 2, 2010 at 5:48 AM

    As always, much appreciated. I've made those additional changes. I definitely see the point of putting the screen shots up before the descriptions. Do you think the people viewing the site will know to use the header to go back to the home page? I'm trying to make the navigation as simple as possible. It's intuitive to me. I just wonder if others might get confused.

    tob

  • Toby McCall - Level Designer/Scripter

    • tobymccall
    • March 2, 2010 at 3:28 AM

    Furyo

    I've made the changes you suggested and a few more. I've also removed the team game section because our current game is in production and I don't think a 2D game really does much for my portfolio. All that information is on my resume anyway. What do you think?

  • Toby McCall - Level Designer/Scripter

    • tobymccall
    • March 1, 2010 at 2:35 PM

    Furyo

    Great feedback. I really appreciate your time. I'll work on integrating your feedback today.

    @ 2d-Chris

    Thank you too. It's always good to hear that people appreciate your work. I figured that most people wouldn't download the maps, but we (Guildhall graduates) are told to include the map files. I guess it doesn't hurt to have them up there.

    BTW, great work coming out of both of your studios guys. Congrats!

  • Toby McCall - Level Designer/Scripter

    • tobymccall
    • March 1, 2010 at 1:20 AM

    Hi all,

    What a great resource!

    My portfolio redesign is up at http://www.tobymccall.com.

    Any feedback is welcome.

    Thanks

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™