1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Froyok

Posts by Froyok

  • Quantic Dream's latest thing: Kara

    • Froyok
    • March 11, 2012 at 6:56 AM
    Quote from Rick_D

    well that was poorly written, acted, directed, and technically executed.

    Is that something in this world that you like ?

    You can't say "battlefield". It's cheating.

  • Syndicate

    • Froyok
    • March 10, 2012 at 4:40 AM

    I can't really explain why, but I really much prefer the bloom from syndicate (which have a lot of lens-flare, specular adn bloom effect) rather than the one from Crysis 2.

    I loved some environment in the game, like this one :

    [Blocked Image: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-cpFCkBooynA/T1lRSnFV-lI/AAAAAAAAAnc/SZFfE1Vjym0/s1284/Syndicate+2012-03-07+02-57-39-31.jpg]

  • [Crysis Wars SP] Wreckage - Standalone available

    • Froyok
    • March 10, 2012 at 3:11 AM

    Your developers book show an awesome work, you get very far in the development process !

  • What are you playing now?

    • Froyok
    • March 4, 2012 at 9:56 PM

    Playing Syndicate.

    Nice gunfight, very nervous !

    But some things in that game are a bit strange... like Puddy said : "It's unpolished".

  • Assassin's Creed 3

    • Froyok
    • March 4, 2012 at 3:52 PM

    I wish one day a game about the french revolution.

  • [CE3] Island of the Dead

    • Froyok
    • March 2, 2012 at 7:06 PM

    Love it ! You have really well improved you firsts screenshots !

  • What's the plan for MapCore this year?

    • Froyok
    • March 2, 2012 at 7:04 PM

    Hotdogs then.

  • Avengers Assemble

    • Froyok
    • March 1, 2012 at 12:49 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/ebgqe.png]

  • MapCore on social networks (LinkedIn, Twitter)

    • Froyok
    • February 26, 2012 at 9:51 AM

    Done too.

  • This is why NVidia is better than ATI

    • Froyok
    • February 25, 2012 at 9:10 AM

    The Only ATI card I got without any problems was a 9200SE (no kidding), otherwise I always got problems with the shitty drivers that ATI make.

    Obviously, the worst problems were in your 3D application when you work. [Blocked Image: https://migrationtest.mapcore.org/public/style_emoticons/default/mapcore_smilies/emot_shakehead.gif]

    I have a nVidia now, my life is better, and I'm never cold in winter (and summer too).

  • 3d artist - Need teleworking intership

    • Froyok
    • February 20, 2012 at 9:50 PM
    Quote from Nysuatro

    Srry mate, I got no internship for you. But I got a list of companies when I was looking for an internship.Maybe it can help you.

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... y=CPq0ip0K

    Woaw, thanks for this link !

    And good luck 'Em in your search.

  • [HP] ~ 3D Sketchbook Thread

    • Froyok
    • February 17, 2012 at 3:05 PM

    Ha yeah, I can see the images now and it's... HO GOD.

  • MapCore Challenge Discussion

    • Froyok
    • February 16, 2012 at 10:10 PM

    Nice idea, I like it !

  • [HP] ~ 3D Sketchbook Thread

    • Froyok
    • February 16, 2012 at 6:02 PM

    For me, your website and your images are down. I can't see anything.

  • Iron Sky

    • Froyok
    • February 11, 2012 at 11:49 AM

    I can't wait to see this movie. Pretty badass ! <3

    I love how look the Nazi machines/vehicles !

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Froyok
    • February 9, 2012 at 9:44 PM

    Old advertising/buzz for crysis 1.

    http://www.incrysis.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=8497

    https://www.google.com/search?q=crysis+ ... x-a&sout=1

  • Double Fine x 4

    • Froyok
    • February 9, 2012 at 8:07 PM
    Quote from FrieChamp

    6 hours later: 815k

    834K*

  • Hawken

    • Froyok
    • February 9, 2012 at 5:01 PM
    Quote

    ":r1bm3ley]I already got mine, just waiting for them to release the beta now!

    Me too !

    I don't want to play, I just want to visit and take some awesome screenshots.

  • [Q3] Lun3DM5 - You'll Shoot Your Eye Out

    • Froyok
    • February 6, 2012 at 8:46 AM

    I love this type of environment, very well done sir !

  • The random model thread!

    • Froyok
    • February 3, 2012 at 9:04 PM

    Yeah, nice props pogop !

    Simple, clean and very good !

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™