1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Froyok

Posts by Froyok

  • Reset

    • Froyok
    • April 27, 2012 at 7:54 PM

    It looks very nice, I'm curious to see how their tools are designed behind that.

  • Crysis 3

    • Froyok
    • April 20, 2012 at 10:23 AM

    Arrow + Snipers ghost warrior bullet time ?

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Froyok
    • April 20, 2012 at 1:12 AM

    :monocle:

  • Are you man enough?

    • Froyok
    • April 18, 2012 at 7:11 AM

    Yeah good luck for the next !

    Quote from Minos

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/29p2I.gif]

  • Crysis 3

    • Froyok
    • April 17, 2012 at 11:51 PM

    Yeah, those screenshots are hot !

  • What have you watched recently?

    • Froyok
    • April 16, 2012 at 5:58 AM
    Quote

    ":den0qok0]So many good movies out there and you guys are watching that garbage? I mean... it's blorange fest, "michael bay" bam bam, the plot is obviously shit, and Rihanna?! Srsly? :neutral:

    Well, tell that to the cinema in my town. They only show the mainstream movie.

    I need to go far away if I want to see some better movies. :\

    Most of the time for the really good movie I saw them at home (which is not bad after all).

    I still need to see hunger game by the way.

  • What have you watched recently?

    • Froyok
    • April 15, 2012 at 7:49 PM

    I have watched 2 other movies this week :

    Wrath of the Titans : better than the previous one ! The FX/environments are really great, the story is the main thing that you need to forget.

    I saw it in 3D and the fights were very easy to read (no stupid shaky cam which in 3D make you sick).

    Battleship : not as bad I expected.

    Still a poor movie, but if you have some pop-corn it's okay. Way better than Transformer imho (less boring).

    The design of the aliens is cool and the FX not bad at all !

  • Joiner - An Automated VMF Tool

    • Froyok
    • April 14, 2012 at 4:53 PM

    Really cool !

    It's a nice idea, now I want to try the same thing with maya !

  • Crysis 3

    • Froyok
    • April 13, 2012 at 3:27 PM
    Quote from dux

    Press x not to die. If this is anywhere in the third you can go blow one.

    This.

  • FEZ

    • Froyok
    • April 13, 2012 at 3:26 PM
    Quote from KoKo5oVaR

    No pc version

  • Dark Souls

    • Froyok
    • April 11, 2012 at 11:06 PM
    Quote from Zyndrome

    Aaaaaaaaaaaand ... it uses GFWL

    Yeah, that's suck.

  • Dark Souls

    • Froyok
    • April 11, 2012 at 10:04 PM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    That's hot.

  • Crysis 3

    • Froyok
    • April 11, 2012 at 7:51 PM
    Quote

    ":20gh71q6]I like turtles.

    This is a revolution !

  • Crysis 3

    • Froyok
    • April 11, 2012 at 6:47 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/Rhtli.jpg]

    Here we go.

  • Crysis 3

    • Froyok
    • April 11, 2012 at 6:41 PM

    It's a leak from the Origins' shop.

    And who believe there will be no Crysis 3 ?

  • Crysis 3

    • Froyok
    • April 11, 2012 at 6:32 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/D0eEW.jpg]

    Seriously, a bow ? :\

    Does the suit will be as fat as in Crysis 2 ?

    CryEngine 3 or 4 ?

    Blorange and high contrast again ?

    Ok, I stop trolling for now.

    (Sauce : http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=469848 )

    [EDIT] Bonus :

    [Blocked Image: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m175fqhhQD1qh4vkao1_400.jpg]

    or

    [Blocked Image: https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:A…Y63T9WNGnyk3v1E]

  • What have you watched recently?

    • Froyok
    • April 10, 2012 at 2:10 PM

    Just saw "The Pirates! Band of Misfits" yesterday (in 2D).

    Perfect ! A lot a references in every scene !

    (My friend loved my reaction when the film started : "it's me or the movie is lagging a bit ? Ho wait...")

    Quote from 3Dnj

    Just saw "The Lincoln Lawyer" and I find it very good.

    I was a bit disappointed after seeing it. I was expecting something more complicated and with more suspense.

    It's a good movie, but nothing more imho.

  • Total Recall (2012)

    • Froyok
    • April 4, 2012 at 9:12 PM
    Quote from Seldoon182

    Total crap

    This.

  • Pintos photo thread

    • Froyok
    • April 2, 2012 at 9:21 AM
    Quote from deceiver

    Another dude wants a picture of your girlfriend as his wallpaper...HMMMM. ;P

    Who cares for the girl ? The sunglasses are awesome !

  • UDK One-Texture Environment

    • Froyok
    • March 31, 2012 at 10:30 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/L4AZ4.jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™