1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. JonSabella

Posts by JonSabella

  • Jonathan Sabella - Character Artist

    • JonSabella
    • September 18, 2009 at 5:02 PM

    Hey guys, I appreciate the input I am working on a redesign of the site taking into account your suggestions of larger thumbnails and problems with the pop-ups. I wasn't aware that people were having difficulty with video codecs as they are just quicktime files, but I will look into other options, since obviously you guys are. Thanks again.

    Still working on some kinks, and re-thinking how to display video files, but let me know what you guys think of the new layout.

    http://www.JonathanSabella.com

  • Jonathan Sabella - Character Artist

    • JonSabella
    • September 14, 2009 at 10:45 PM

    Thank you Bl1tz I wasn't aware of those issues and I will do my best to resolve them.

  • Jonathan Sabella - Character Artist

    • JonSabella
    • September 14, 2009 at 3:57 AM

    Comments, Crits, Interested in Freelance and Full-Time Employment.

    Demo Reel: http://%7boption%7d

    Main Portfolio: http://%7boption%7d

    Personal Indie Game Project: http://%7boption%7d

    Thanks All,

    Jon

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™