1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. S.W.A.T.Y

Posts by S.W.A.T.Y

  • The random model thread!

    • S.W.A.T.Y
    • June 30, 2011 at 12:49 AM

    This is a fire simulation that I made in 3ds max using FumeFX.

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • The random model thread!

    • S.W.A.T.Y
    • June 23, 2011 at 7:39 AM

    I made a short animation of the sunset in 3ds max. It took around 3 hrs to render 150 frames.

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • The random model thread!

    • S.W.A.T.Y
    • February 4, 2011 at 5:18 AM

    I used be to a huge fan of the Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner show when I was little so I decided to make a model of the roadrunner just for fun. I had to create a custom shader to give him that cartoony look. Let me know what you think.

    [Blocked Image: http://i55.tinypic.com/111sdqt.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i56.tinypic.com/20r1phy.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i51.tinypic.com/16krm3b.jpg]

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • S.W.A.T.Y
    • January 19, 2011 at 9:26 AM

    These screens are from a mod I made some time ago but never got the chance to release it due to an internship that I got at Pixar. I thought it might be good idea to post some pics since I don't know if I will ever complete the mod.

    [Blocked Image: http://i55.tinypic.com/2lavecy.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i52.tinypic.com/2mzcvoo.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i51.tinypic.com/fyzv4i.jpg]

  • The random model thread!

    • S.W.A.T.Y
    • January 14, 2011 at 1:10 AM

    Here's a model of the van from Scooby Doo that I made. Let me know what you think.

    [Blocked Image: http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1355.snc4/162795_155741194478005_100001263765610_322076_7571065_n.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs007.snc6/165747_155741234478001_100001263765610_322077_5739617_n.jpg]

  • The random model thread!

    • S.W.A.T.Y
    • August 15, 2010 at 2:06 AM
    Quote

    ":l4y2y5hj]Gloglebag, that's great man! S.W.A.T.Y, apply some materials to it, tweak them and you'll get an awesome scene! You using vray?

    I'm using Mental Ray

  • The random model thread!

    • S.W.A.T.Y
    • August 14, 2010 at 3:46 AM

    Decided to model my kitchen since I had nothing to do.

    [Blocked Image: http://i33.tinypic.com/28modo0.jpg]

  • Koth_DisneyWorld

    • S.W.A.T.Y
    • June 18, 2010 at 11:51 PM

    Hey Minotauro, thanks for those pics. They have been helping me a lot fixing the map visually in b2.

  • Koth_DisneyWorld

    • S.W.A.T.Y
    • June 15, 2010 at 1:16 AM

    [Play nice.]

    -KFS

    Minotauro: Thanks man, I'll see what I can do.

  • Koth_DisneyWorld

    • S.W.A.T.Y
    • June 14, 2010 at 7:02 PM

    A Koth Tf2 map based on Disney World. I thought it would be pretty sick If I made this into a koth map for tf2 and I did now.


    Screenshots

    [Blocked Image: http://i47.tinypic.com/etv3is.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i46.tinypic.com/29cryx0.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i49.tinypic.com/b6cabp.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i50.tinypic.com/5xmquq.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i46.tinypic.com/2ev589l.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i45.tinypic.com/ipy3pt.jpg]

    Download

    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7110880/koth_di ... b1.bsp.bz2

    http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/136734

  • cp_mainline_rc6

    • S.W.A.T.Y
    • May 27, 2010 at 9:17 PM

    Download

    http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/download/121908

    Change Log from RC5 to rc6

    -Removed the "fake doors"

    -Big fps boost around 2nd and mid point.

    -Removed the crate at mid and placed a platform

    -Made 2nd easier to defend by putting a door where the glass window was so that makes it easier to defend it.

    -Removed the small health pack at 2nd point.

    -Lowered the cap point on last, height wise so it should be easier to attack it and attacking it.

    -Removed the big pipe on last and raised the ground so its easier accessing the point.

    -Fixed the splash dmg at mid.

    -Added a cover when you get out of the first spawn so it takes some time to get around it and get to the point and people wont hide in the spawn.

    -Made mid less scout friendly by removing the boxes so it will take more time for a scout to get up the train.

    -Fixed a few other things as well.

    -Moved the ammo pack on 2nd so its easier to see.

    -Moved back the health cabinets in the spawn so its easier to attack last.

    -Lowered the respawn times.

    -Widen all the small entrances.

    -Drastically shorten the valley side so its more useful now.

    -Resized the size of the last point so its much smaller now for 6v6.

    -Reworked all the interior areas.

    -Added a route at last.

  • The random model thread!

    • S.W.A.T.Y
    • May 26, 2010 at 3:23 PM

    A model that I made following a tut on cgtutsplus

    [Blocked Image: http://i48.tinypic.com/9gec8y.jpg]

  • ctf_biomass

    • S.W.A.T.Y
    • May 12, 2010 at 5:58 AM

    Well, since ctf_biomass is finished now I have decided to show you guys where I got the inspiration for this map. So I got the inspiration from this concept art that Bungie released for halo reach beta, not that I like halo or anything, I randomly found it online googling for concept arts because thats how I get my inspiration for every map I make.

    This is the concept art

    [Blocked Image: http://i41.tinypic.com/rk349v.jpg]

    This is my map.

    [Blocked Image: http://i41.tinypic.com/afhct4.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i43.tinypic.com/20gqqt.jpg]

    This is where I first found the concept art.

    http://www.shacknews.com/featuredarticle.x?id=1278

  • koth_basalt_rc2

    • S.W.A.T.Y
    • May 9, 2010 at 4:00 AM

    Download

    http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.ph ... ght=basalt

    Change Log from RC1 to RC2

    -Big fps boost.

    -Added more lights in some areas of the map.

    -Centered the door in the spawn.

    -Changed the ammo pack from small to medium under the bridge.

    -Added more detail to the outside area of the map.

    -Fixed alignment on some textures.

    -Removed the ramps around the control point so only demos/sollys can get up there now.

    -Fixed a few other visual glitches as well.

  • ctf_biomass

    • S.W.A.T.Y
    • May 9, 2010 at 1:35 AM

    Download

    http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?t=12609

    RC1 Changelog:

    -Added another spawn due to being too easy to spawn camp before.

    -Fixed the fade distance to a couple of props.

    -Fixed some nodraw textures.

    -Fixed some issues with clipping.

    -Fixed an issue with the 3d sky.

    -Improved fps.

  • ctf_biomass

    • S.W.A.T.Y
    • April 30, 2010 at 11:30 PM

    Download

    http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?t=12609

    Beta 4 Changelog:

    -Modified the entire area where the catwalks used to be due to the death pits being a problem.

    -Fixed a few textures overlapping.

    -Added more health/ammo.

    -Improved fps.

    -Added more detail in some certain areas of the map.

    -Fixed a few other visual glitches throughout the map.

  • ctf_biomass

    • S.W.A.T.Y
    • April 28, 2010 at 7:20 PM

    I removed the death pit that people where complaining about.

    [Blocked Image: http://i44.tinypic.com/15ot6hc.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i40.tinypic.com/1ot75k.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i44.tinypic.com/2rnvc00.jpg]

  • cp_mainline_rc6

    • S.W.A.T.Y
    • April 27, 2010 at 2:51 PM
    Quote from Skjalg

    That must be very fun, indeed Did you join any of the servers and chat with the players there?

    No, I was in school when I saw that.

  • cp_mainline_rc6

    • S.W.A.T.Y
    • April 26, 2010 at 7:41 PM

    LOL, funny bump. I had no idea that mainline was downloaded 3,000 times on tf2maps.net so I went on game-monitor.com to see how many servers were running the map and this is what I saw and its only page 1, there's a page 2 as well. lol

    http://i41.tinypic.com/6p6f07.jpg

    another pic on tf2stats

    http://i40.tinypic.com/qo6lhw.jpg

  • ctf_biomass

    • S.W.A.T.Y
    • April 16, 2010 at 8:42 PM

    Download

    http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?t=12609

    Beta 3 Changelog:

    -Fixed some displacements not sewed together

    -Fixed some floating props

    -Fixed a few overlapping textures

    -Added stairs to the roof above the building.

    -Removed the death pit at middle.

    -Added an underground tunnel at middle.

    -Added more health/ammo.

    -Visually improved the 3d skybox.

    -Added more cover on some parts of the map.

    -Widen the corners to the intel room.

    -Improved fps.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™