1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ElectroSheep

Posts by ElectroSheep

  • E3 2010

    • ElectroSheep
    • June 11, 2010 at 12:02 AM

    Wow :-|

  • [Crysis] - The Call of the Fireflies

    • ElectroSheep
    • June 10, 2010 at 5:47 PM

    rofl !! That's beautifull. Just the mountain in the skybow i found a bit odd in the rest.

  • Totally random concept/sketch thread

    • ElectroSheep
    • June 10, 2010 at 7:06 AM
    Quote from Sentura

    did you inted for her to be a midget or..?

    Yes

  • Totally random concept/sketch thread

    • ElectroSheep
    • June 9, 2010 at 7:13 PM

    A draw for an exam tomorow :

    [Blocked Image: http://www.minerality.fr/images/draws/draw01.jpg]

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • ElectroSheep
    • June 9, 2010 at 5:25 PM

    looks like a pedobear game

  • References Thread

    • ElectroSheep
    • June 9, 2010 at 3:00 PM

    Industrial :

    http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... 59344.html

    http://www.zahkunst.net/mainpage.htm

    http://www.flickr.com/groups/indecay/pool/

    Old :

    http://www.shorpy.com

    http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=839410

    Specific country :

    http://www.thiagoklafke.com/misc/references/iraq/

    http://www.insmod.org/Kosovoref/

    Urban :

    http://www.urbanatrophy.com/

    http://www.archdaily.com

    Trainyard :

    http://translate.google.pl/translate?js ... l=pl&tl=en

    Spaceshift :

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/nnenn/

    Abandoned places :

    http://www.forbidden-places.net/

    http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/

    http://weburbanist.com/category/abandonments/

    http://www.opacity.us

    http://community.livejournal.com/ru_abandoned/

    Misc :

    http://www.englishrussia.com

    http://www.sleepycity.net/

    http://www.dirjournal.com/info/abandone ... the-world/

    http://planetoddity.com/abandoned-top-s ... rine-base/

    http://www.kto-to.de/

    Member references :

    HP : http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/2857307/ ... s?h=d2fdfb

  • E3 2010

    • ElectroSheep
    • June 8, 2010 at 11:06 PM

    I will be in my end of school project at this period in 2 years lol if i find a job after school of course. abyway, i'm very curious about the valve surprise, it's the company which lauch me on the way of level design with wolrdcraft 2.1 after all

  • E3 2010

    • ElectroSheep
    • June 8, 2010 at 10:29 PM

    i hope i'll go to E3 someday

  • Your thought about a good level editor

    • ElectroSheep
    • June 8, 2010 at 8:28 PM

    - The possibility to bluid fastly primitive like brush in hammer. I know time is for meshs and more powerfull technics but make some stuff with brush you can clip, texture and move easily is something I miss in UE right now.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ElectroSheep
    • June 8, 2010 at 1:19 AM

    If this is for the HUB, that's pretty cool.

  • [EP2] Mission Improbable Part 2

    • ElectroSheep
    • June 7, 2010 at 7:35 PM

    I played the first stage yesterday i'm going to do the second tonight.

    I really enjoy it even if some part are really difficult in hard (the combine attack, they are many)

    + original design even if lighthouse is already used in HL2, this one is more better.

    + good lighting

    + progression is well done too, everything get sense in this tevel and I enjoy explore it. The map told a history by itself.

    - background envirronements seem too much like an hl2 2004 map with odd and big displacements.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ElectroSheep
    • June 7, 2010 at 5:36 PM

    Thank you for your comments I'll take advantage of those

    @ Psy : I though it was strange too for the sky, that solid part is an old part of my first sky. I remove it now and its much better.

    @ HP : It's true that the dragon don't fit with the rest of the scene... (sound of broken glass) I never seen it before. Btw the global texture is not finished and some stange plant will come on it this evening so it's time for change.

    @ 2D Chris and KFS : for the floor, yeah it's something I want to change since a few day, I make it more clean and more "floor adapted" this morning and put some separate stone mesh on it. I'll post a screen tonight.

    @ Mino : I like those screen, i want to do some stuff like this this summer with UDK too

  • Portal 2

    • ElectroSheep
    • June 6, 2010 at 10:50 PM

    There is not a lot of chance for a new improved instance of the source engine but that could be a really good thing.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ElectroSheep
    • June 6, 2010 at 3:09 PM

    This is 2 WIP screenshots from my end of year project

    [Blocked Image: http://www.minerality.fr/images/stock/tfa_11.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.minerality.fr/images/stock/tfa_10.jpg]

  • MapCore on social networks (LinkedIn, Twitter)

    • ElectroSheep
    • June 5, 2010 at 11:20 AM

    This is mine : https://twitter.com/3Dnj

    But... I never used it, i don't know what to write here

  • [L4D] I hate moutains - Video Trailer

    • ElectroSheep
    • June 4, 2010 at 9:49 PM

    Good work bros (excuse me if I don't play it )

  • References Thread

    • ElectroSheep
    • June 4, 2010 at 7:25 PM
    Quote from Nysuatro

    Good ideahttp://www.forbidden-places.net/

    Damn! this is the website I want to put here

  • Portal 2

    • ElectroSheep
    • June 2, 2010 at 10:53 PM

    They said (I don't remember where) they won't announce l4d3 at E3 this year.

  • Tactical Intervention

    • ElectroSheep
    • May 30, 2010 at 11:09 AM

    I like the gas can idea

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ElectroSheep
    • May 26, 2010 at 2:08 PM

    I like your work mino

    This shot is a part of my end of year project i have to do on UT3 :

    [Blocked Image: http://www.minerality.fr/images/stock/tfa02.jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™