1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ElectroSheep

Posts by ElectroSheep

  • What are you playing now?

    • ElectroSheep
    • May 18, 2011 at 9:45 PM

    I finished Metroid Prime 2 again, so now it's time for Mario galaxy I never finished it.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ElectroSheep
    • May 17, 2011 at 7:45 PM

    I use lights with small brightness (20 - 30) and a huge constant value (10000 - 15000) to generate ambient and bounce. It's works fine

  • ITT: Post maps/scenes that never saw the light of the day.

    • ElectroSheep
    • May 15, 2011 at 3:30 PM

    Hey, I found 2 screenshot of an unfinished cs 1.6 map inspired from tomb raider

    [Blocked Image: http://www.minerality.fr/images/stock/infada_00.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.minerality.fr/images/stock/infada_01.jpg]

    Souvenirs, souvenirs...

  • Portal 2

    • ElectroSheep
    • May 11, 2011 at 12:17 AM

    I love brushes, expecially with hammer (and it's texturing tools, sooo simple (take it, Max!!)) I was very disapointed when I dicovered the brushes system in UE3

    I know, everything is about models today but... a simple wall need brushes !!

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • ElectroSheep
    • May 9, 2011 at 5:50 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/withinunforgiving.jpg]

  • Black Mesa Source

    • ElectroSheep
    • May 4, 2011 at 9:31 AM

    What is LAM ?

    Anyway, I didn't know we can jump on tripmine (and HL is my first real pc game)

  • What are you playing now?

    • ElectroSheep
    • May 4, 2011 at 9:28 AM

    I just finished Metroid Prime 1 and started Metroid Prime 2... again I really love those games.

  • [TF2] cp_tidal

    • ElectroSheep
    • April 25, 2011 at 8:07 AM

    We have already v3 on our server. It's clean and well done (I love the bridge). On the gameplay side, we didn't try it enough or there was not enough people to make a good judgment, people were a bit lost but it's always the case when you test a new map.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ElectroSheep
    • April 24, 2011 at 12:45 PM

    I made a new shot from my cube challenge, who knows, maybe one day I will make a entire map

    [Blocked Image: http://www.minerality.fr/images/site/maps/1024_03.jpg]

  • totally random texture thread

    • ElectroSheep
    • April 23, 2011 at 9:10 PM

    Aye, thanks HP

    I have some new one :

    [Blocked Image: http://www.minerality.fr/images/textures/previews/texture0001.jpg]

    But i should find a project to help me making interesting materials.

  • MapCore Job Census

    • ElectroSheep
    • April 23, 2011 at 12:41 PM

    Yes I really liked working with people in here.

  • Portal 2

    • ElectroSheep
    • April 23, 2011 at 12:29 AM
    Quote from generalvivi

    ***POTENTIAL SPOILERS IN VIDEO!***

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

    Hah, my computer doesn't like when I played with gel

  • Portal 2

    • ElectroSheep
    • April 22, 2011 at 8:57 PM
    Quote

    i think the one you see at the end is the one you burn on portal 1

  • MapCore Job Census

    • ElectroSheep
    • April 22, 2011 at 6:40 PM

    Yes, i just have to make my end of year project

  • MapCore Job Census

    • ElectroSheep
    • April 22, 2011 at 5:48 PM

    So today was my last day at Hydravision entertainment

    Now it's school again for 2 months

  • Portal 2

    • ElectroSheep
    • April 20, 2011 at 10:16 PM

    Just finished solo player. Glorious, hilarious, beautifull, well made

    but easy and short (it's not that short but imagine if press write you will have for 8-10 h of portal and you just have half of it)

  • Portal 2

    • ElectroSheep
    • April 19, 2011 at 10:56 PM

    I played 3 hours only, i want to keep all the game for the rest of the week. Really love it

  • ITT: Post maps/scenes that never saw the light of the day.

    • ElectroSheep
    • April 14, 2011 at 5:52 PM

    ha yes, I remember cp_studio. I played sometimes on it

  • The Potato Sack

    • ElectroSheep
    • April 13, 2011 at 11:48 PM
    Quote from e-freak
  • ITT: Post maps/scenes that never saw the light of the day.

    • ElectroSheep
    • April 13, 2011 at 11:47 AM
    Quote from Vilham

    Half of the maps here seem to be basically finished, they are all arted up, why did u guys not release them?

    They are not finished or unplayable

    Nah ! I finally realized that most of my maps, even if the art looks good, are bad designed. I'm a bit too bad at level design

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™