1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ElectroSheep

Posts by ElectroSheep

  • [CS:GO] de_uno

    • ElectroSheep
    • April 23, 2019 at 1:29 PM

    What's the problem withe the T corridor n? It's like this on Nuke and I guess you can adjust the timing of terros by easily changing the lengh of this corridor.

  • What's going on with your life?

    • ElectroSheep
    • April 19, 2019 at 6:17 PM

    Well you can be Lucky like us and having a baby making quickly his nights ^^

  • [CS:GO] AS_Evac & VIP mode (WIP)

    • ElectroSheep
    • April 10, 2019 at 1:34 PM

    Next make the escape mode as well ?

  • [CS:GO] AS_Evac & VIP mode (WIP)

    • ElectroSheep
    • April 8, 2019 at 9:17 PM

    I Wonder if 2 different options for vip rescue zones would be better to avoid all T to camp the only chopper.

  • [CS:GO] de_highlands (WIP)

    • ElectroSheep
    • March 25, 2019 at 1:40 PM

    Well, if new assets are needed, I'm planning to make them on polish phase. Now I really want just to make every parts of the map pretty, but still don't have a computer here ?

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ElectroSheep
    • March 23, 2019 at 8:15 PM
    Quote from fewseb

    4 hours ago, fewseb said: all valve made assets from any of their games are free to use as long as its within one of there games.

    Is there a place where this is officially explained ?

  • The Half-Life 3 thread of closure and memorium AKA what Tyler McVicker just said on YouTube

    • ElectroSheep
    • March 20, 2019 at 5:58 PM

    He should have verified this email before, lmao. Troll too big too pass.

  • Resident Evil 2 Remake

    • ElectroSheep
    • March 19, 2019 at 5:58 PM

    I remember being upset by your spoil but, funny thing, I don't remember what it was about, haha.

    Ho crap, Now I remember...

  • Mapcore Job Census

    • ElectroSheep
    • March 12, 2019 at 2:10 PM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.


    Kidding, that's awesome :D

  • What are you playing now?

    • ElectroSheep
    • March 10, 2019 at 6:21 PM

    I've finished dead cells 2 times on pc after a lot of rage and tears. But then I moved in Canada and I still dont have a computer yet.

    I missed this game so much I bought it again on switch lmao. Also beat the game 2 times with less effort this time but the 2 boss cells difficulty is atrocious now xD. I only managed to get to the time gardian boss once.

  • Overwatch

    • ElectroSheep
    • January 31, 2019 at 7:55 PM

    BONJOUR BAGUETTE !


    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Resident Evil 2 Remake

    • ElectroSheep
    • January 28, 2019 at 3:33 PM

    I'm actually playing the 7. Was about time xD!

  • Mapcore Job Census

    • ElectroSheep
    • January 24, 2019 at 2:46 PM

    Now that I officially all the papers to be able to work in Canada I'm glad to say that I will be part of the Ubisoft team at Montréal in a few weeks. :)

  • Dirty Bomb

    • ElectroSheep
    • January 14, 2019 at 12:50 PM

    Was fan of the game for a short time. It was not the best looking game but at least the yellow tech tone game the environment some style. Gameplay was top but unfortunatly I think what killed a bit the game for me is the low amount of maps and how they looks a bit the same visually. Looks like it was a good game for an sdk.

  • Goals for 2019?

    • ElectroSheep
    • January 5, 2019 at 10:23 AM

    I wish my kid could become friend with Leon Pinto ?

  • [CS:GO] de_highlands (WIP)

    • ElectroSheep
    • January 3, 2019 at 6:31 PM

    Hey guys, happy new year :D


    Between 2 diapers, I try to find some time for this map, I'm making good progress I guess ^^


    Here is the progress on the T spawn :


    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/9X3sI65.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/qu3LUFL.jpg]

  • Goals for 2019?

    • ElectroSheep
    • December 30, 2018 at 11:43 AM

    - My main goal is to watch this little thing growing :D

    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/rFeWBkfm.jpg]

    - Also changing life by leaving France for Canada with my wife. :)

    - On the project side, I wish to finish this fckg de_highlands map and after that I want to improve myself on level design and scripting.

  • [CS:GO] de_highlands (WIP)

    • ElectroSheep
    • December 13, 2018 at 10:00 AM

    Well I can post this one but it comes with a less good lighting also :D

    [Blocked Image: https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/010/072/756/large/valentin-levillain-de-highlands-2.jpg?1522412162]

  • [CS:GO] de_highlands (WIP)

    • ElectroSheep
    • December 10, 2018 at 10:26 PM

    Hellow there !


    I'm now reworking the main castle / B site, starting by remaking some new materials.

    Also welcome some BlackSite rocks, because I was lazy making some new ones ^^


    I made some progress on the A site as well

  • [decompiled] dz_blacksite | dz_sirocco

    • ElectroSheep
    • December 7, 2018 at 4:19 PM

    Yesh, I needed rocks

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™