1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ElectroSheep

Posts by ElectroSheep

  • The Natural Selection 2 Thread

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 25, 2013 at 10:56 AM

    Ha thanks !

    I tried this just before you wrote but it didn't work. It was a model_compile error. Works now !

  • The Natural Selection 2 Thread

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 25, 2013 at 9:23 AM

    Hey guys, I wanted to export some props into NS2 but the collada plugin seems to not work with max 2011 64bits What can I do ?

  • de_stadium

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 22, 2013 at 10:40 PM

    Yeah, add all the details, dirt, life in the map and this will be awesome >:]

  • Playstation 4

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 21, 2013 at 2:46 PM

    We want Dark Souls 2 and that's all !

  • Playstation 4

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 21, 2013 at 2:35 PM

    [Blocked Image: https://migrationtest.mapcore.org/uploads/profile/photo-thumb-15568.jpg?_r=1361457236]

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 2.0

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 20, 2013 at 12:44 PM

    Or maybe 3 for me. We want to test our modification on siege with Moroes

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 2.0

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 20, 2013 at 11:49 AM

    it' okay for me, Maybe I will have 2 maps then

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 2.0

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 20, 2013 at 11:44 AM

    For when the next playtest ? I'm working on a de_ layout that need harde test

  • Destiny

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 18, 2013 at 2:01 PM

    Haha yeah, th'ats pretty retarded !! XD

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 2.0

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 14, 2013 at 10:19 PM

    Sad I could not be here

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 14, 2013 at 3:09 PM

    I want to work on this one, strong felling inside ^^

  • Happy Valentine´s Day!

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 14, 2013 at 1:38 PM

    This is my fiesta today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 9, 2013 at 6:24 PM

    Early wip of my entry for the CEVO mapping contest :

    [Blocked Image: http://www.minerality.fr/images/maps/csgo/2013-02-09_00002.jpg]

  • CS:GO Patch 1/23/13 - Workshop

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 8, 2013 at 6:36 PM

    Done!

  • [cs:go] Cs_siege_go_rc1

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 8, 2013 at 12:37 AM

    Now available in the workshop

    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…769&searchtext=

  • CS:GO Patch 1/23/13 - Workshop

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 8, 2013 at 12:14 AM

    Siege is online but hidden because my .kv file is not working and I have default skins. Any trouble for you on this ?

  • [CS:GO] - de_cefalu_go - Beta released

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 8, 2013 at 12:12 AM

    Hey !

    The flash loading screen don't work for me, as our in cs_siege. I suppose you put it in the bsp but it's not working.

  • CS:GO Patch 1/23/13 - Workshop

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 7, 2013 at 10:17 PM

    Dunno, I will upload it by myself. maybe Rick uplad it with the map publisher and we don't.

    Or maybe they didn't like it

  • The Natural Selection 2 Thread

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 7, 2013 at 1:51 PM

    Lol I should consider changing my Screen

  • The Natural Selection 2 Thread

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 7, 2013 at 11:35 AM

    1440 is !

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™